Anti-NATO agression group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. The Noble Lord
    The Noble Lord
    Its good to be in this group and register our feelings when it comes to that fascist and murderous organization called Nato.
  2. clandestino
    clandestino
    Well I wouldn't be that harsh, but I'm against NATO invading soverign states for the sake of USA's interests.
  3. The Noble Lord
    The Noble Lord
    Yep, against the organization that was manipulated into attacking an independent and sovereign country in front of the whole world and then taking and robing part of its territory. Thats why Nato has compromised itself and it should be disbanded.
  4. clandestino
    clandestino
    I ment ''fascist'', I'm OK with the rest of the stuff.
  5. The Noble Lord
    The Noble Lord
  6. The Cobra
    The Cobra
    Death to the Infidel NATO
  7. Grof
    Grof
    they used all kinds of illegal weapons in the bombing of Serbia but nobody gave a .
  8. PurpleScotch
    PurpleScotch
    I am anti-NATO as well.
  9. Heathen Hammer
    Heathen Hammer
    From legal point of view NATO should have already been disbanded btw, after collapse of USSR. We see many people yelling about war crimes of other countries, but when it somes to war crimes by NATO countries no one gives a damn.
  10. The Noble Lord
    The Noble Lord
    I agree with HailThor. Organization that belongs to the Cold War era should have been disbanded when Cold War ended. And now Nato wants to be "world policeman" or something. It should be stopped and disbanded because in few years or earlier it will attack somebody else as it did Serbia in 1999.
  11. Milos98
    Milos98
    Well they attacked Iraq and Afghanistan, but not under NATO name, which doesent make a difference; their argument is that USA attacked Iraq not as NATO member but individually or sth...
  12. The Noble Lord
    The Noble Lord
    Still, Nato organization belongs to the past!
  13. CrimsonGuard
    CrimsonGuard
    Afghanistan was actually attacked by NATO. Later they went to UN and asked for a cower-up name.
  14. The Noble Lord
    The Noble Lord
    Nato is just trying to reinvent itself, but it clearly belongs to the past.
  15. Heathen Hammer
    Heathen Hammer
    NATO should be disbanded and US should stop being a hegemon, just a big country in North America, with no influence on the other parts of the world like Europe or Asia..
  16. Pious Agnost
    Pious Agnost
    I agree, NATO has outlived its once good intentions
  17. Heathen Hammer
    Heathen Hammer
    I added some pics to the group!
  18. pilgrims choice
    pilgrims choice
    down with NATO!!!!
  19. Ulyaoth
    Ulyaoth
    seems like this is just a anti-US group. NATO does suck though.
  20. The Noble Lord
    The Noble Lord
    No, this is not an Anti-US group, it's just a group that is against NATO aggression and occupation of Kosovo.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast