Thread: 3 long battles (and victories!!) same turn, and than a random crash

Default 3 long battles (and victories!!) same turn, and than a random crash

Not mad about my 3 victories not getting saved, just wondering does ETW have the memory issue that M2 had? Every hour and a half or so you should save your game, go back to windows and than reload?
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

Default Re: 3 long battles (and victories!!) same turn, and than a random crash

I think the game auto saves every turn. When I play I save before every battle and rely on the autosave feature and never bother turning the game off and on again every to often to keep it functioning.

R was the same turn. 3 half an hour battles, that's the "problem" with Empire. You can have multiple battles per turn so only play this game when you have plenty of time

Has anyone experienced any CTDs with IS? This if i can recall 2 years later was fighting the Innuits around their capital, a battle in newfoundland and a battle either for control of quebec or montreal. I want to get back into IS again so im asking again