Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quotes for loading screen

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: Quotes for loading screen

I know they display as '????' in-game, figure it would be the same for loading screens since they both come from the text folder.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Laetus

Default Re: Quotes for loading screen

Brothers are akin to limbs, wives are akin to clothing. Torn clothing can be mended, but can severed limbs be reattached? - Liu Bei
    Essence of my father, blood of my mother, i cannot throw this away - and he proceeds to swallow his own eye. Xiahou Dun
    If Shu is the glow of a firefly, then Liang is the brilliance of the full moon - Xu Shu
    If there is to be a Yu in this world, why let there be a Liang? - Zhou Yu
    Incapacity to tolerate small frustrations will lead to inability to accomplish big tasks - Sima Yi
    Attack if you can attack, defend if you can't attack, flee if you can't defend, surrender if you can't flee, die if you can't surrender! - Sima Yi i think
    Do no evilness because it is a small one; do not leave a small deed undone because it is just a petty one - Liu Bei
    The only heroes in the world are you and I - Cao Cao to Liu Bei
    If you could find either Sleeping Dragon or Young Phoenix, you could restore order in the world - Sima Hui to Liu Bei
    To preserve the suckling I very nearly lost a great commander - Liu Bei to Zhao Yun
    The Clever bird chooses the branch whereon to perch; the wise servant selects the master to serve - Li Su to Lu Bu, however many people said this when trying to get a someone to change sides.
    You could be an able statesman in times of peace, or a treacherous villain in times of chaos - Xu Shao to Cao Cao
    The valorous leader fears death less than desertion; the brave warrior does not break faith to save his life! - Pang De
    Cao Cao may have his Zhang Liao, but I can match him with my friend Gan Ning - Sun Quan
    If I had a son like Sun Ce, I should die without regret - Yuan Shu
    He who wins people, prospers; he who loses them, fails. Your present plan should be to seek humans of high aims and farseeing views, and you can establish yourself firmly - Zhou Yu
    I believe man can prevail over destiny - Zhao Yun
    What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible - Cao Cao
    I regard them as so many clay fowls and mud dogs - Guan Yu
    You see everything from the point of view of brute courage. You seem not to know the principles of war laid down by Sun Zi and Wu Qi. This display is only meant to entice us into fight. You will see the pretense yourselves in about three days - Lu Xun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12