Thread: TWC REVIEWS - Rise of Three Kingdoms!

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Default TWC REVIEWS - Rise of Three Kingdoms!

Hope that you enjoy.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: TWC REVIEWS - Rise of Three Kingdoms!

Thanks for the detailed review!

We slipped up where those missile units (bow\crossbow) units are concerned, that's for sure. Otherwise we tried to give some variety by tweaking the regional units, eg some regions had stronger cavalry, other regions better infantry - given the time frame and factions involved there really wasn't much scope with regards to basic units, as you mentioned as well. And doing some 'vanilla' unit coloring was out of the question

Glad you liked all the other stuff.

Did you have problems with the installation or the download of patch 1.04? I noticed the 'regular' download link disappeared together the pic it was linked to (image shack doing it's usual number) and fixed that.

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Default Re: TWC REVIEWS - Rise of Three Kingdoms!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    Thanks for the detailed review!

We slipped up where those missile units (bow\crossbow) units are concerned, that's for sure. Otherwise we tried to give some variety by tweaking the regional units, eg some regions had stronger cavalry, other regions better infantry - given the time frame and factions involved there really wasn't much scope with regards to basic units, as you mentioned as well. And doing some 'vanilla' unit coloring was out of the question

Glad you liked all the other stuff.

Did you have problems with the installation or the download of patch 1.04? I noticed the 'regular' download link disappeared together the pic it was linked to (image shack doing it's usual number) and fixed that.
    Probably was something with my computer that didn't let me install that patch.