Quote Originally Posted by WeekendGeneral View Post
Hello All,

It has been a fair while.

I have, I guess, what you would call an alpha to try. Mostly it addresses the silver surfers, some of the lengths between turns and bugs. Hopefully, I will get around to adding things of more substance, but in the meantime, if some of you could give this a download and share your thoughts, that will be fab and a great starting place.

Try it here: https://mega.nz/file/4iYhTIiL#ZSwndX...IFUbg_YMF0IQFs

Thank you, Mountainhouzhe, for the tolerance script; it works a charm, and vsivak's fantastic assimilation script has been pulled out but is included in the fold if people would like to re-insert it.
Upfront, any changes or additions moving forward will be small in scope, so please don't ask for anything large.

Cheers!

Hi Weekend General! It's good to see you again here. Your submod is fantastic and if you continue fixing their issues I'm certain it would be without doubt one of the best of the last generation of MTWII.

And respect the "bugs" the Bavandids have several of them with their unit roster: silver surfer general and the lack of the proper models from the heavy axemen (they look like the regular arab infantry in place of the Rus II model.)

While playing with the Hindu factions you have CTDS if you tried to play a battle in the campaing using mercenary units.

Anyways, thank you for your efforts to deliver us new content!