Thread: Permission to use content

Default Permission to use content

I have almost completed an Avatar the Last Airbender map and would like to ask for permission to use custom strat and battle settlements, character portraits, water, and ground textures.

I have seen the recent post from last year asking about the custom portraits, so i am trying to get into contact with a member of that team. But as far as the settlements (both strat and battle), and map textures go could i please use these beauties for my current Avatar mod? With all credit being given to the creators and owners of course.

Thanks,
    TFT
    My name is The First Triumvirate, killer of threads:
    Look on my threads, ye Mighty, and despair!

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Permission to use content

The settlement models are by the original (Chinese) team, please contact them - you are free to use the map textures.

Thank you for the permission. As far as getting in contact with Backbone, and seeing that Seether and the OP of the link you posted in another thread have not logged on in several years, do you know of any members here on TWC that are involved or or associated with this team? I have searched for someone to contact but haven't had any luck.
    My name is The First Triumvirate, killer of threads:
    Look on my threads, ye Mighty, and despair!

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

All the guys we worked with permission wise haven't been active for a long time. This is the M2TW forum in their Chinese forum - maybe you have luck there to locate them.