Hello, for the sake of background, I will start by saying that I am by no means an expert Total War player. I have 43 hours in WH2, 250 hours in Shogun 2, and 750 in 3K. I do not know how many I have in Med2—though around 20-30 would be my guess, which is definitely contributing to my issues here. What caught my interest about this mod is the sheer amount of love and effort that's evident in the faction select screen menu alone. Coupled with the fantastic OST that was chosen for it, I can really see myself becoming immersed in playing this for hours on end. However, I usually hit a wall incredibly early in the campaign from what the factions I have played, namely Shi Xie, Ma Teng, and Gongsun Du, there is a tendency for the AI to build up one or two incredibly powerful armies while I am still building up my forces. If I manage to wipe or defeat one of them, they usually go back to a far off settlement that takes me a while to reach, allowing them more time to build up another. In the case of Shi Xie, if I send Shi Hui over to the Nanman, for example, this occurs before I have a single engagement with them due to his army starving on the way to Zangke and the AI immediately reinforcing it with a full stack. Any tips? How do I improve to curb this issue?