Quote Originally Posted by Curt2013 View Post
A Medieval Mod: 1207, And 1191 Campaign 6.2 Standalone now out.
New versions of my mod if you wish to try, enjoy...

A Medieval Mod: 1191 and 1207 versions of 6.2 Standalone offers many bug fixes and gameplay adjustments. From fixing scripts not firing correctly and overall gameplay tweaks. This version is the best yet. I have only added a few new things but have spent most of my time studying the game's behavior and making it better.

Things to know:

1 During the campaign you can toggle FOW but make sure and take it back off before you end your turn or you'll get a ctd within a few turns.

2 It's normal if you see some of your cities with negative or low income. This is due to corruption/distance from capital and is meant to punish players with large empires. A way to combat it is through buildings of law.

3 Make sure and read the interactive pop-ups that occur...The description does provide hints.

4 New building tree has been adjusted slightly make sure to look at the building browser for more detailed info.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/a-medieval-mod
First of all thanks for this beautiful mod! Truly appreciated.

I have been playing with the Latin Empire when I have a CTDS during the passing of the turn.

On other hand, I'm wondering if you are going in future releases to change the Portuguese vanilla faction banner which the Latins use in battle by their own banners.