Thread: Please help me (Pike & Musket Mod)

Default Please help me (Pike & Musket Mod)

I would like to download the patch for the PMTW 1.5, while I can not downlaod anything from rapidshare (the stupid GFW in China block Rapidshare). Can anyone please download the 1.5 patch and send it to my mail (xmms03@gmail.com) or upload it to mediafire?

Thanks!

Default Re: Please help me (Pike & Musket Mod)

Hello xmms,
    a fellow TWC and org member called Stazi plays P&M and is around here as well as in the org (http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumd...p?20-Main-Hall). Try to attract his attention there as well and i am certain that he'll do what he can to help.

Regards

Thank you tashtego!

I know I'm a week late but I rarely check this forum, sorry. It may help others too so I've uploaded the main parts to the gamefront. It should be easier than rapidshare.

PMTW_1.5_INSTALL.zip

PMTW_The_Patch.zip

PMTW_MUSIC_PACK_01.exe

Thank you Stazi

Thanks, Stazi. No one can rightfully claim that the MTW community is unhelpful or absent. (Regardless of the forum.)

PMTW rocks!

Thank you Stazi! Although caravel had sent me the links, still appreciate for your help!

It may help others too so I've uploaded the main parts to the gamefront. It should be easier than rapidshare.

metal roof