Thread: Damn Good Mod

Default Damn Good Mod

I have to say i love this version, money is tight in the beginning, no ai stack spam so far lol only prob is the battles not being able to be played bc of mountains and not able to move but besides that a smashing mod chaps

Default Re: Damn Good Mod

hm i still get a fair amount of stack ai troops, but it is way less than before. money is still rough in the beginning but after like 100ish turn i have amassed around 1,000,000+ cash and my territory since I currently play as Liu Yao, only occupy Wu territory

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

If you know how to solve the money problem sensibly apply straight for Opifex. Modders shall worship at your profile page.

money seems like its working ok for me so far

Civis

I must be the only person thats rich every playthrough.. lol i seriously build Taishu Fu, Decree office, Farm, road, Market at every settlement first thing and im rich all game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    If you know how to solve the money problem sensibly apply straight for Opifex. Modders shall worship at your profile page.
    I have not noticed a money problem except the one reported a few months ago to do with getting money from vassals (which sounded like an exploit anyway).

One thing I noticed is that it tends to be relatively easy to get a ceasefire, even with abysmal relations. Another thing that bugged me, until I got used to it, was that generals got stuck in mid-sea a couple of turns after boarding a ship. At least, it stops exploiting naval invasions.

This mod is surprisingly problem-free.

Edit: Just checked, 100 turns into a campaign, except for Sun, only the Emperor and the Rebels have more than 180,000 coins. Ba Shu and the Southern tribes had a spike each over half a million but was short lived. Factions that started with cash (e.g. Cao), spent it quickly once at war with the human player. The fact that the Emperor is rich suggests that it is those factions which are partially isolated that will not spend their money on armies. It is not very surprising.
    Last edited by Geoffrey of Villehardouin; August 22, 2014 at 10:32 AM.

Nago's Avatar Libertus

OT: downloaded yesterday, didn't stop since. around 20h playtime.

This is an excellent mod and I recommend it! I waited China TW for so looong, obviously it's christmas earlier for me!

GOOD JOB Seether-Gig! Keep rockin!

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Wanted to give a little teaser of a couple (of many) things to expect in the newest patch. First is an update for some of the Event Pics for the Liu Bei missions:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And second is something else entirely
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Civis

Cant wait!

Mr.Man's Avatar Civis

Love this mod!
    My doctor wouldn't put me into artificial coma till next update
    In the immortal words of mr t "Remember kids eat you milk, drink your greens, don't do sleep, and get at least 8 hours of drugs."