Thread: carthage won up yours rome !!!

Default carthage won up yours rome !!!

hello guys

so i have been playing this game since 2.2 came out as saba on vh\vh

am in turn 292

finally defeated egypt and nabtea

carthage won the map as they have conquered the known world they have taken out rome and all the Gauls and Iberia

Seleucus is doing rather good to my surprise with them taking most of the anadols and killing egypt in there and nabtea

nabtea had a very strong start at the beginning of my game taking most of syria all the way to taking antiochia at turn 100

and egypt not doing much to them and they were at war since the start
    only to be pushed back later by turn 200 by seleuca which i took advanrage of and stormed dedan and rekme and finished them off and made my invasion of egypt from jordan and the south

to summerise its been a very fun campaign
    with egypt and rome being the weakest

my only issue so far is the ctd at the slaving option after each battle

and the occasional random ctd here and there

u have done an amazing jop EB 2 team i salute u and thank u for ur work

wonder who am gonna play next or maybe i will continue my current game and kick some selecia butts
    here is a map of the current world

Default Re: carthage won up yours rome !!!

just noticed look at the greek states just wow they are doing rather well lol

alex33's Avatar Centenarius

Awesome. Yeah the KH is still the ultimate super power in hellas sad that the new buffs makedonia got don't help that much for the ai

gustave's Avatar Semisalis
    Patrician

Awesome man, I'm always glad to see people having fun on EB2. The KH empire in your game is amazing indeed, usually we see makedonia or Pergamon do that.

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

That's a beautifull map with some healthy empires ! Nice that Carthage have taken over.
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

Campidoctor

Whoa, that's cool to see.

If you don't mind, could you do me a favor? Would you mind using the console command toggle_fow and looking around the map to see how many armies of how full stacks different factions wield at this point? I would imagine the big superpowers should have a whole lot, but I'm just curious exactly what range it'd be within. Also interesting to know how many the somewhat lesser powers still remaining are fielding.

If there's any reason you'd rather not, for example not wanting to look around and see stuff without a spy for campaign and roleplay and challenge and any possible other reason, no problem!

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

That's a funky world you've created there. I like it. Also, kudos for the thread title. Awesome.

Personally I'm in the middle of taking over the Mediterranean world as Koinon Hellenon, so unfortunately your Carthage must bite the dust (Rome too).

Your version of Koinon Hellenon is doing pretty damn good as well. Lol. Looks like they made it to Russia! What's their current capital city, by the way? It would be funny if a Greek empire in antiquity had their capital city in some place like modern-day Moldova.

Quote Originally Posted by alex33 View Post
    Awesome. Yeah the KH is still the ultimate super power in hellas sad that the new buffs makedonia got don't help that much for the ai
    yep and this is the first time i have seen them do it since rome 1 lol

Quote Originally Posted by gustave View Post
    Awesome man, I'm always glad to see people having fun on EB2. The KH empire in your game is amazing indeed, usually we see makedonia or Pergamon do that.
    yeah its a nice change of base

Quote Originally Posted by Yerevan View Post
    That's a beautifull map with some healthy empires ! Nice that Carthage have taken over.
    yeah the 2.2 patch really buffed them up

Quote Originally Posted by Dooz View Post
    Whoa, that's cool to see.

If you don't mind, could you do me a favor? Would you mind using the console command toggle_fow and looking around the map to see how many armies of how full stacks different factions wield at this point? I would imagine the big superpowers should have a whole lot, but I'm just curious exactly what range it'd be within. Also interesting to know how many the somewhat lesser powers still remaining are fielding.

If there's any reason you'd rather not, for example not wanting to look around and see stuff without a spy for campaign and roleplay and challenge and any possible other reason, no problem!
    sure man i will take a look and tell u

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    That's a funky world you've created there. I like it. Also, kudos for the thread title. Awesome.

Personally I'm in the middle of taking over the Mediterranean world as Koinon Hellenon, so unfortunately your Carthage must bite the dust (Rome too).

Your version of Koinon Hellenon is doing pretty damn good as well. Lol. Looks like they made it to Russia! What's their current capital city, by the way? It would be funny if a Greek empire in antiquity had their capital city in some place like modern-day Moldova.
    lol i dont mind i was just glad to see them win the war for a change in my long time playing total war
    this is the first time i have seen them do this good

and as for kh their capital its close by its in pella i will share some screenshots in the next post with the number of stacks for each empire

will for the stacks here are they
    taksashila
    11 stacks

saka only one and its here

thats why the kh are bounding them

pahlav around 10

seleukid
    around 11

kh
    between 10 and 11

pergamon 2

suebic 4

carthage 14 to 16

thats pretty small numbers which the AI is handling their economy much smarter than the previous version

for me as saba i can barley have like 5 stacks and be just with a + 300 or lower income

here are some screenshots

Campidoctor

Oh my sweet moses, these numbers seem ideal. Thank you so much for that info and screenshots! I didn't think I could actually be even more excited about starting a campaign, but apparently there was still room to squeeze in some more excitement, woohooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Dooz View Post
    Oh my sweet moses, these numbers seem ideal. Thank you so much for that info and screenshots! I didn't think I could actually be even more excited about starting a campaign, but apparently there was still room to squeeze in some more excitement, woohooooooo
    u welcome mate give them hell

Yes the doomstack days ar over. And the resurection sript was a good idea.

yep i have seen the messeges keeps coming about faction coming out again but never seen a successful one so far they all end up losing after 5 or 8 turns