Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Missing] Functional pirate faction in grand campaign *Beta Attached, needs testing*

Graphic's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Functional pirate faction in grand campaign *Beta Attached, needs testing*

I don't know if it's moddable at this point, but a Pirate campaign where the goal is to have a certain amount of money at the end of the campaign (instead of territory) would be really cool. Maybe script it so each time you win a naval battle where the enemy had a trading ship, you get gold. And a sacking script for attacking cities. That would rule.

trafalgar11111's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Functional pirate faction in grand campaign *Beta Attached, needs testing*

This Pirate Mod stops the tax revenue in my version & stops Darthmod tax from working too.

trafalgar11111's Avatar Foederatus

Try this for size.
    Simple and Easy Method used.

I don't think anyone will answer me, but don't lose anything by trying. How can I install/put the mod? I don't know how to put the mod

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Do you actually have the mod? Looks like the attachment was lost a long time ago with little chance of coming back.

This mod I believe includes a functional pirate faction, install instructions and download are included: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War .
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123