Downloads: SPARTA TOTAL WAR 3.5

SPARTA TOTAL WAR 3.5

Uploaded by Quetzalcoatl - November 29, 2009
Author Author Quetzalcoatl
File Size File Size Unknown Size
Downloads Downloads 8,034
+ Download
here is the latest fully tested version of stw, it has a new map and hi res unit graphics. enjoy! 155.9 MB
There is a small update on the main thread, two symbols have been swapped as they represented the wrong factions.
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=313931

This resource is currently inaccessible, if you have a replacement download to offer please mention it here with a link to this resource and its replacement

Images

None

Comments

elpolaco
November 29, 2009 at 06:12 PM
como lo instalo como le hago es primera vez que voy a jugar esto, como le hago ayudaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iatrakism
December 07, 2009 at 11:48 AM
Very nice game!
Thank you very much...
Bartjo
December 14, 2009 at 01:06 AM
i have prob with starting, when i start it says could not read descr_strategy_lightning.txt, what do i do?
gijas
December 21, 2009 at 11:21 PM
I have the rome total war gold version from Steam so will this mod work with that version? I can't config the shortcut target correctly for this mod? How would it read for my version - when I launch the mod shortcut a message window comes up stating that it can't find Steam to launch the mod?
gijas
December 21, 2009 at 11:22 PM
Note from above post: I also have the alexander tw expansion installed.
Lemoni
February 10, 2010 at 04:08 PM
Excellent job.Many new hours of game for Rome total war.Just a question.Sparta and Macedonians Hve the same faction symbol.Is this correct?
DeathLordNZ
February 26, 2010 at 08:06 PM
i downloaded the version before this Version III i think it was. i was wondering if you had fixed the greek swordsman. every time i attempted to fight with one in my army the game crashed. if u havent in this version could you maybe fix it.
DeathLordNZ
February 28, 2010 at 09:49 AM
i have another question. Could you put this mod into the Barbarian invasion folder and use RTW Barbarian invasion disk to play it?
goldencouger
March 16, 2010 at 02:18 AM
Hi there i was womdering if you can help me im new at this i downloaded ur latest PTW only followed the readme As this is my first time but when i go to connect the icon to the shortcut i kep gettind invalid sart in check path i even checked what its meant to be in the readme but no joy please help
goldencouger
March 17, 2010 at 09:11 AM
Hi i resolved the issue of linking the icon with the shortcut but when i click the icon it just takes me to the folder and not the game please help
Rednaxela
May 18, 2010 at 02:41 PM
Hey when i tried to do the last step it said something was wrong with the start in bar or something.
Teddrick
June 15, 2010 at 06:23 PM
Hi,

This mod is really cool.... the only problems that I have seen is that the the roman campaign, has the seal switched with the magna grecia seal... another thing is the game crashes whenever the roman campaign is being played.... only when the diplomacy tab is selected.... other than that it is awesome.... does anyone know how to switch the seals?
Yiio
August 08, 2010 at 02:07 PM
Can I play this whit rome total war barbarian invasion 1.6?
TallestDavid
December 18, 2010 at 12:25 AM
everytime i download it its just the vinilla of rome total war whats its suppose to be help
legate legenas
February 23, 2011 at 06:44 PM
This is sparta