Downloads: Truly big battles for RTW

Truly big battles for RTW

Uploaded by KingFoey - July 25, 2010
Author Author KingFoey
File Size File Size 235.9 KB
Downloads Downloads 988
+ Download
As promised i have made a mod for RTW, but this one dosent only give u more units in the battles but allso more units in the Campaign. I lowered the cost/upkeep and recruit time for all uits down to 1, except for chariots units. They seem to be too powerfull vs non-phalanx units if u can massproduce them(elephants can be taken out with spears). I allso lowered alot of building times for Barb factions make them strong.

Installment: simply replace the file with the exiting 1 in your date folder.

Let me know what you think??

Images

None

Comments

KingFoey
July 25, 2010 at 03:06 PM
I cant seem to make it upload both the files hmm.... Let me know if anyone wants the building file asswell
KingFoey
August 05, 2010 at 06:37 AM
I am working on a "Truly big battels" mod for "Extended Greek mod" lowering both build times for units and buildings plus the units upkeep/recruit cost. Allso i will be editing the number of troops so the townguard units has low numbers(150) and the later game uints have more(240-300).
yuchen89
October 26, 2010 at 01:42 PM
Im downloading now .. I hope it works !
♔Agamemnon♔
January 22, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Sounds great! However, would it be even better for infantry to have 0 turn and cavalry have 1-turn? Chariots, though, still need to be 2-turn.
KingFoey
March 26, 2011 at 01:32 PM
I am working on a "Truly Big Battles" for clouds across europe mod. It will be done in a few weeks