Downloads: New range for units mod

New range for units mod

Uploaded by p.jakub88 - November 08, 2010
Author Author p.jakub88
File Size File Size 15.0 KB
Downloads Downloads 1,035
+ Download
I. Introduction.

This is a mod, that changes the default vanilla units ranges for more historic accurate.

=================================================================================================

II. List of changes:

---> most of cannons and mortars range changed,

---> fort cannons range changed,

---> most of musket infantry units range changed,

---> dragoons range changed.

=================================================================================================

III. Installation instructions.

This is a "movie" pack type, so there is no need to enable it through Mod Manager.

Only unpack this *.rar archive file into your Empire: Total War data directory.

IV. Known bugs and incompatibles.

I didn't find any bugs.

This mod is compatible only with Empire: Total War 1.5 version.

V. Credits.

To LtChambers for his Pack File Manager 1.13 beta.

Images

None

Comments

Peanutcat
January 30, 2011 at 04:31 AM
So.. have the range ben increased or decreased
p.jakub88
February 02, 2011 at 02:17 PM
Most of the units ranges has been increased: especially artillery (but small calibers remains untouched) and missile infantry (gunpowder units, but some units: non-European still vanilla range).

I changed only the range of the vanilla (default) land units.

I suggest to try this mod, because i really don't remember all the changes...(since i' m not involved in developing this mod anymore due to 1.6 version incompatibility and other better mods released like i.e Darthmod).
inoksvere
January 16, 2013 at 04:40 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you.