Downloads: Roman Scipii

Roman Scipii

Uploaded by Jimmy the Great - March 14, 2011
Author Author Jimmy the Great
File Size File Size 1.22 MB
Downloads Downloads 2,917
+ Download
Hello Rome total war players
This is a save game for rome total war you play the scipii you have a lots of money and many setlements you have a good army and good defended setlements you are strong in itley and sicely you have almost spain but you are not to strong there you have a couple of setlements in france and you have the julii city ariminum but you are not et war with them you have a lot of alies and just 1 enemy the rebels your fleet is not strong oke have fun i hope you like this save game Gr Jimmy the Great

Images

None

Comments

gymaju
November 27, 2018 at 12:27 AM
For the players which are playing only the war games are so much excited for download this assassinate by the ariminium from the enemy. If the sections will be after the download as will same for best college paper writing service then more downloader will be join this war crafted game.
lemuvar
December 10, 2018 at 01:16 AM
The video I got after open this article have all the information that need to get on this project this was much useful for me. I need to know all the steps on it that was all on dissertation writing help this have many frictions on it that was good to have this.
dyhunezux
May 22, 2019 at 02:43 AM
We can participate in many events and Click here services like those events where people can enjoy a lot. People can get tickets also and can attend events with friends and family. Events are organized on specific day and time.