Downloads: british line infantry skins

british line infantry skins

Rate this File
Uploaded by General Andy - May 17, 2011
Author Author General Andy
File Size File Size 1.38 MB
Downloads Downloads 1,666
+ Download
This is a patch that changes the default British Line Infantry uniforms. I have done countless research to bring you the most realistic Revolutionary War British Line Infantry uniform possible. I have completely redone the uniform adding many new features and changing some old ones.

1. Added brass buttons on the coat and cuffs
2. Added the "long wanted" white stripe on the hat
3. Made the red on the coats a little lighter shade of red
4. Changed the "default red" undershirt to white
5. Gave them black heart patches where their coat is buttoned back on the bottom of their coat
6. Made the blue outlining on the coat and cuffs a darker blue-grey
7. Made the "default blue" part of the buttoned back coat a yellow-white
8. Made two white stripes across the chest instead of the "default one stripe"

This is my first mod and skin I have ever done.

Just download the file and drop it into your data folder in

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data
unzip it. There will be an unzipped folder called "british line infantry textures" Open that folder, copy the file, "patch_british_line_infantry.7z" and paste it in your Data folder. Then unzip the files. And you're good to go!

I also have made new skins for the United States Line Infantry and a mod to make two white straps across the chest instead of the "default one".Check it out!

United States Line Infantry http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3348

xstraps (Two white stripes) http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3349

If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me!

Images

None

Comments

ToonTotalWar
May 20, 2011 at 02:54 PM
Pics please!! use FRAPS to take pics
General Andy
May 20, 2011 at 06:33 PM
No. I mean, how do I post them? I have lots of pictures.
misery 315
January 09, 2015 at 11:16 PM
Looking great, amazing the developers didn't take the time to do their research, whereas you did indeed. Thank you.
seenittwice.pt
April 06, 2015 at 03:04 AM
Hey mate.... First looks great but sorry to say does not work with latest patch..... seenit
DukeofMarlborough99
April 27, 2015 at 11:23 AM
Very nice little things like this make such a difference loving your mods matey!
Willeydon
March 08, 2019 at 01:28 AM
Center of the downloads is axed for the good and all related items for the apparently followed item. The size of the quantity and ukbestessays review is suggested for the humans. The consumption is fixed for the flow of the tips for the regulation of the devices for the people.