Dark Riders Mod

Rate this File
Uploaded by Malignant - October 02, 2004
Author Author Malignant
File Size File Size 89.1 KB
Downloads Downloads 5,097
+ Download
UPDATE 10/04/04

I didn't take any notes while I made the mod because frankly I was suprised to even get the darn thing to work. For those of you who already downloaded the mod change the file name of dark_horse.tga.dds to dark_horse_julii.tga.dds or any other faction name if you've changed the other files accordingly. Sorry again but you know what they say, third times the charm.

10/03/04
I have forgotten part of the code for the mod. I am sure all of you received the following error 'error loading mount database.' The missing portion is found in descr_model_battle.txt. Re-download the darkrider mod and copy the missing code from that file to your file. Remember to back up your originals. I have also added unit icons for the dark riders. Please read the readme for more information.

10/02/04
This is my dark riders mod. I created heavy horses based on the dark horses from lord of the rings. The horses are black with blood red eyes and head armor. The units i chose to ride them are the arcani. They look the coolest with their black capes and wicked looking body armor. Remember to read the readme.txt! Do NOT simply copy the files to the appropiate directories because they only contain code for my mod. Make back up copies of the original files.

If your game crashes to the desktop then please post here or in the workshop thread (stickied) entitled 'Dark Riders' for help. It should work if you simply copy and paste the code into the correct files.

-Malignant

Images

None

Comments

Beremor
November 22, 2007 at 09:29 PM
Sounds like a nice skin but i put everything in the right places but Rome Total War keeps on crashing to the desktop as soon as I start it up so please help me cause I would like some new cavalry for the Julii faction thanks!!!!!
dylanburchfield1
July 23, 2010 at 02:08 PM
t5hats wierd medival lags like no tommorow