Uploaded by sb2ean - March 13, 2007
Author Author sb2ean
File Size File Size Unknown Size
Downloads Downloads 2,994
+ Download
RegionsProvincesMod (BigMap version) 1.3
.. Adds a New Swedish Faction with full unit list and colours

Adds 88 Regions/citys with garrisons making the total 196 regions

Malta ,Majorca, Kazan, Astrakhan, Ukak, Tver, Badajoz ,Kronstadt, Berwick, Welsh March,
Pisa, Lyon, Holstien, Meath, Visby(Gotland) Cologne ,Cumania , Fezzan

British Isles -
Strathclyde - Dumbarton
Cornwall - Penzance
Ulster - Belfast
Munster - Cork
Deheubarth - Cardiff
Connaught - Galway
Cheshire - Chester
Devon - Dorchester
Cumbria - Carlisle
Sweden & Germany -
Skania - Copenhagen
Halland - Warberg
East Gotland - Visby
West Gotland - Gotenburg
Freisland - Bremen
Utrecht - Utrecht
Banat - Temesvar
Transdanubia - Szigetvar
Styria - Gratz
Moravia - Olmutz
Russia & Poland & Steppe -

Esthonia - Revel
Pskov - Pskov
Podolia - Podolski
Pinsk - Pinsk
Ural - Perm
Vladimir - Romanov
Ermland - Konigsberg
Severia - Tchernigof
Yedisan - Akerman
Tana - Tana
Kerch - Phanagoria
Byzantine & Turk -
Macedonia - Skopia
Epirus - Lepanto
Isfendiar - Amastra
Hamid - Karaman
Syria - Homs
Naxos - Athens
Serbia - Belgrade
Thrace - Adrianople
Malazgirt - Malazgirt
Kurdistan - Diarbekr
Dalmatia - Zara
Spain & Portugal & Africa -
Castille - Burgos
Catalan - Barcelona
Cartagena - Cartagena
Oporto - Porto
Asturias - Oviedo
Oran - Oran
Fez - Tangier
Cyrenica - Benghazi
Algarve - Faro
Mali - Gao
Coimbra - Coimbra
Mali - Koumbi Saleh
Egypt & Holy Land -
Damietta - Damietta
Siwa - Siwa
Asswan - Asswan
Jordon - Bostra
Hedjaz - Medina
Hedjaz - Mecca
Nedjed - Akaba
Iraqarabi - Kadesia
Tripoli - Tripoli
France & Italy -
Aquitaine - Poitiers
Auvergne - Clermont
Bretagne - Brest
Artois - Calais
Messina - Messina
Calabria - Cosenza
Spoleto - Ancona
Brindisi - Brindisi
Faction Name Changes
Venice - Republic of Venice
Sicily - Kingdom of Sicily
Milan - Genoa
Egypt - Fatimid Caliphate
Turks - Seljuks
Moors - Almoravids
Russia - Novgorod
Hungary - Kingdom of Hungary

Garrison Improvments

Hamburg , Tunis, Dublin, Algiers, Bruges, Antwerp, Jerusalem, Acre ,Timbuktu
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

thread - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80168

Images

• RPM_BMv1.3

Comments

sb2ean
March 13, 2007 at 11:21 AM
I forgot to update the readme txt etc to include the fact that Darths AI and formation packs ver 1.3d is included in this now
Darths alters some of the files which the Sweden faction uses so I decided to include it so its easier for people , I think most people are using that now anyway.
So credits for the AI etc go to Darth
Sir_Thomas
March 13, 2007 at 11:48 AM
I've been waiting for this to come out. Very good news indeed.
Masca
March 13, 2007 at 12:53 PM
Congratulations for your mod and his your advances. First to apologize for my English poor person. I use your mod for a compilation of mods that I use personally and friends personnels and friends of a forum of the game. But I have a problem of incompatibility with the mods of darth that I do not use. Nevertheless originally, my compilation includes the Ultimate IA 1.3 and the RealCombat 1.1 among others, and though I am trying to make just now your new version compatible with these, serious happy if you were saying to me the possibilities that I have of using it with the mods that before I you have mentioned and that I must do changes in order that it was working. I am grateful to you very much for your brilliant and genial mod, many people here we do not play to another thing XD. Thank you in advance.
jenslysell
March 13, 2007 at 01:23 PM
why is this freezing when i start a new campaign please answer i really wanna play aas Sweden ?! :hmmm:
Masca
March 13, 2007 at 03:23 PM
Congratulations for your mod and the advances you've done on it. First I would like to apologize for my poor English, this is the new version 1.1 on the message above , I hope you can understand it better this time. I use your mod on a compilation of mods that both me and friends from a Medieval 2 (wonderfull game!!) forum here in Spain use. The thing is I've got a compatibily problem with Darth's mods witch I don't use. Another thing is that my compilation originally included Ultimate AI 1.3 and RealCombal 1.1 among others and I had no compatibility problems with your mod (because you didn't use Darth's mods) but now, with your new version, I'm having problems. I'm trying to make to make your new version compatible with my compilation, and I would really apreciate it if you could give me a hand with this. Is there any way of removing Darth's mods without casing problems in the new Swedish faction and still use Ultimate AI 1.3 and RealCombal 1.1?
I'm really greatful for your brilliant mod, lots of us here don't use anything else to play .
Just one more question, are you going to include any more factioins?

Thanks in advance.
pouya
March 13, 2007 at 03:25 PM
is not freezing it takes at list 5 minuet to load the map dont wory wait until start i played it takes time just be patient and also it happen just first time after that it wont good luck
jenslysell
March 14, 2007 at 01:51 PM
Hi i got your mail and got it working. Its super to play as the Swedes at last!

But i wonder if it possible to combine this to Road to Jerusalem or move the swedish faction to that mod. If its possible how do i do this.:hmmm:
golan
March 19, 2007 at 02:42 PM
why do not appear to me the standards in the battle?:hmmm:
Graf von Watts
March 22, 2007 at 12:24 AM
I was wondering if anyone was going to add the province of Brandenburg to their maps? It might be a way of cutting down on the size of Magdeburg. Also it would be a way to add the city of Berlin into the game, although that city is not truly founded until the mid to late 1200's. Just a thought or suggestion. However I am very impress with what has been put together so far.
Nisserswe
March 22, 2007 at 09:58 AM
Please can anywon help me, I play this md all the time but almost every time I press end turn so shots medieaval down and a error message come.

Please , i most get his too work.
(and excuse my bad Engish)
Martin78a
March 22, 2007 at 01:14 PM
Hi

I can't get this mod to work with windows vista home premium, any ideas how to fix that or is it imposible?

Regards
CptJoey92
April 14, 2007 at 07:25 AM
I canīt download this file because I canīt find in it at filefrontīs webpage. Can somebody send me the link to the fil on filefront PLEASE!!! I am a Swede and I really would like to play with my own country.
Solidwolf
April 20, 2011 at 12:37 PM
does this work on 1.1?