United Kingdom of Great Britain

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Evolution
    Evolution
    We are the best in the world, any one care to tell the rest of the world why we are?
  2. KoS
    KoS
    I wish I was a Brit. You guys are so... intellectual... and... just generally cool.

Meh.
  3. Yojimbo
    Yojimbo
    I really respect Britain, its my fave country it has the best armies the most interesting troops the best dress sense (army uniforms) the most interesting accents and often the most balls both in the past and today.
  4. Enemy of the State
    Enemy of the State
    I'm not British but I wish I was
  5. Zymran
    Zymran
    Go the English Empire!...uh..I mean..the UK
  6. Hazzy101
    Hazzy101
    I wish i was British.......... I am
  7. Yojimbo
    Yojimbo
    I got asked if i am "English or just an Anglophile..?" lol
  8. Emperor Basil
    Emperor Basil
    Because we have the best comedy!!
  9. Nakharar
    Nakharar
    Live in London makes me British trust me its not as good as you think being English no offense to the English people but its filled with outsiders. Especialy England. I live in West London which isnt that much a outsider area(im one but i was born in England) and still in my entire school which is a Catholic school(theres 6 Muslims and alot of Orthodox's i am) and there isnt one English person in the whole school.

Weathers really bad. People are really really moody in Eastern or Mediteraenean countries people are so happy. In Britain in London people are so moody always so grumpy always in a rush
  10. nce_wht_guy
    nce_wht_guy
    Hey, I used to live in the U.K.! lol
    So how are things on the other side of the Antlantic? I hear the R.U.C. as apparently got a new name.
  11. Hengest
    Hengest
    Nakharar I think you should be kicked from this group for saying that!
  12. Nakharar
    Nakharar
    Its not my fault that it is some people like it i don't everyone is so moody
  13. Saint_jimmyz
    Saint_jimmyz
    Nakharar, I know what you mean but please be diplomatic! Cities like Birmingham and London do have a high migrant proportion but across the country its really not that bad. Despite what 'The Sun' and 'News of the World' might tell you...
  14. Nakharar
    Nakharar
    lol i hardly leave London i go on holiday maybe occasionaly i go to Manchester of York. You seen this is England?? Well in London that is England im lucky my skin colour doesnt show my ethnicity
  15. Saint_jimmyz
    Saint_jimmyz
    Just to clear something up I found mentioned elsewhere:
    WALES IS NOT A COUNTRY!
    It is a principality traditionally ruled by the heir to the English throne. no act of union was ever granted, England just occupied and conquered it.
  16. Odovacar
    Odovacar
    Nor british, neither english, irish or scottish.
    Fan of Milton, british comedy, Onedin saga, Python, etc.

God save the Queen!
  17. Basil 11
    Basil 11
    I have to agree with Nakharar about London...
    Fortunately I live up in the NE of England - people are friendlier, it is cleaner, better quality of life, tbh...
    It is actually quite interesting to note that there is a very small proportion of non-white people around the NE too, especially compared with the south of England, which I always find quite strange... :hmmm:
    Oh, and before I go...

Rule, Britannia, Britannia rules the waves...
  18. Nakharar
    Nakharar
    North East ah North they are all Greek, Turkish and Jewish North East i really dont know
  19. Saint_jimmyz
    Saint_jimmyz
    London is a major hit with migrants, as very few people outside the uk realise what a dump it is. The SE is quite good, as long as you stay well away from council estates. Which, to be honest, is most of the area...
  20. Basil 11
    Basil 11
    The NE is basically probably 90% white, with quite a few south asians, some east asians, and a few - but not many eastern europeans and black people.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast