Machinima Lovers and Directors

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Erwin Rommel
    Erwin Rommel
    OK!. So who here is in the process of making another blockbuster?
  2. A.P
    A.P
    bump
  3. D.B. Cooper
    D.B. Cooper
    I'm in.
  4. D|major
    D|major
    I am still thinking of a story for a real TW-blockbuster But I doubt that it'll be released in 2008
  5. Toboe
    Toboe
    hellow~ > ㅅ<
  6. Armatus
    Armatus
    there's no youtube tag for group posts......... I think someone should bring this up on the vbulletin forums because I'm too lazy to do it.
  7. A.P
    A.P
    red vs blue!!
  8. Ozy
    Ozy
    I have never gotten the cine-ed to record XD, so ive only used it to take pics, but id like to to make something someday...
  9. D|major
    D|major
    yael, the sooner the better
  10. Armatus
    Armatus
    I forgot how to use cinne edit, I need to watch Dneeds tutorial again, but I am too lazy.
  11. D|major
    D|major
    harhar.. any questions? This is the perfect pls-help-me-I-don't-know-how-to-use-the-movie-tool-thread
  12. Armatus
    Armatus
    yes but I am lazy because I have other things going on. I would like you to make me a short intro video though if you could
  13. D|major
    D|major
    Hm.. that's something else than answering questions. It takes alot of time to make these videos, you know? Even for me. I do never know whether I'll ever finish the next video I'm working on, because it always takes so longs that I easily get bored^^ I've about as much videos that I gave up in the mid of the progress as I have released
    Even now, I'm working on two different movies right now and I still don't know if they'll ever get finished. And even if they get released, no clue when :hmmm:
    Maybe you get an idea how likey it'll be to get a video done for you in the next future
    However, some allowance might make me think different and speed that up
    (Didn't we already have that discussion once?)
  14. Armatus
    Armatus
    yeah we did you promised

but now that I think if it all I need is just a couple of quick 5 to 10 second clips for a website. So all I need to do is just go into the editor and run it during the part I want and then somehow save it. But to put it on the website I need to use flash I think. I want it to blend into the background of the page.
  15. D|major
    D|major
    Oh once I tried to get into Flash but I totally failed
    1) What kind of shots do you need? (theme/mod/factions/armies/strategies/special unit types/etc.) 2) Can you edit yourself?
  16. Armatus
    Armatus
    Basically I'm looking for a few shots of different units such as foot knights charging, towards the camera, they must be very shiney so full plate armor. Maybe one from a different angel too. These will pretty much load in the page webpage when the visitor arrives to the site. So they only need to last about 5-10 seconds. I would like to set up the flash to be able to load a different video clip every time a visitors refreshes the page or returns to the site.

I have gone into the editor before so if it was up to me I could just figure out how I got in there and then just do a quick capture I suppose. Otherwise I use fraps.
  17. D.B. Cooper
    D.B. Cooper
    I always start to make a Med2 movie but I always lose focus on how I want the movie to play out halfway through and the project falls apart. The biggest problem I have is a script/screenplay for myself. But still, I'd make those charging clips for ya Armatus.
  18. Armatus
    Armatus
    Hey thanks for the offer Ar, are you saying you know how to do flash too? Well any ways I'm looking for some dismounted knights. I'll post some picture later.
  19. D.B. Cooper
    D.B. Cooper
    Actually no I can't do flash.
  20. D.B. Cooper
    D.B. Cooper
    I have a question. How do you guys plan out how you're going to make your shots?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast