Conservative Party

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. the Black Prince
    the Black Prince
    An excellent group!

I propose the Loyal Toast!

Ladies and Gentlemen, all rise and charge your glasses, for I give you Her Majesty, The Queen!
  2. Carach
    Carach
    not entirely sure if im a tory as such.. but will be supporting them against labour at least - until i form my own party and make a meteoric rise to power over this once proud nation.
  3. Каие
    Каие
  4. King Edward III
    King Edward III
    Spiffing.

Although KB I think you should of perhaps named the group 'The Conservative and Unionist Party'. If only to be politically correct.
  5. Каие
    Каие
    I hate political correctness
  6. Carach
    Carach
    lol yorkshireman...nice picture upload.
  7. Каие
    Каие
    Begin the propaganda!
    Here is a tool to use!

http://www.torylogo.com/
  8. Каие
    Каие
  9. Каие
    Каие
    http://www.labourlist.org/fun_for_th...ive_party_logo

D'oh the Labour fan boys are pathetically poor at insults.
  10. the Black Prince
    the Black Prince
    no dear, the labour fans are just pathetically poor, or even just pathetic
  11. Каие
    Каие
  12. Каие
    Каие
  13. King Edward III
    King Edward III
    New Labour, New Danger.

Great great, I personally like that one from the link you provided kb, "I didn't have to buy my own furn.."

Also, I think they should use that old campaign poster again, would be very ironic.
  14. Carach
    Carach
    lol 'labour still isnt working' thats a good pic kb8. and new labour, new danger is lols.. might have to put that up as a sig
  15. Каие
    Каие
    Gay Conservatives is the funniest. It;s just so random....

also because where I'm from that's an insult.
  16. Babur
    Babur
    hi

I joined this group since both my parents support the Conservatives and my mum met David Cameron very briefly .
  17. Каие
    Каие
    Well you're in the right place.
  18. Babur
    Babur
    Plus I am sick of Gordon Brown and his spin doctors , I read in the Guardian that the Communist Party of China are studying their skill at "spinning" the news .
  19. Каие
    Каие
    Check out our propaganda pictures. You thought Labour was good at it? check this out!
  20. Carach
    Carach
    Ive actually changed my opinion of Brown since he lead the mournings for recently deceased reality tv star, Jade Goody.

That man has so much heart it brings me to tears

yea he's still a ing retarded devilman ing .

Perhaps when he's done crying himself to sleep over reality tv's dumbest star, he can come sort the country out.. u know, in ur own time Gordon!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast