Remembrance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Babur
    Babur
    This is for anyone who wishes to pay their respects

I knew Binshuy from TWC chat and occasionally posted visitor messages, and I do remember messing around a bit there but I didn't know that she died until recently.
  2. Marshy
    Marshy
    R.I.P.

3. Babur
    Babur
  4. Dan the Man
    Dan the Man
    I prayed for her every night for weeks. I guess her time just came.
    RIP Binshuy, you were a great artist and a greater person. Vechnaya Pamyat.
    When did you find out, Babur?
  5. Dave Strider
    Dave Strider
    Poor Binshuy, she always was a good friend. She was one of the first posters in my King of the Hill thread.

R.I.P. Binshuy. If there IS a heaven, you're definitely going there.
  6. 'Gunny
    'Gunny
    And how did you find out? I only knew her nearer the end of her TWC career, but her wonderful personality shown through immediatly, why must the Good die young?
  7. Babur
    Babur
    When did you find out, Babur?
    And how did you find out?
    I found out today
  8. D.B. Cooper
    D.B. Cooper
    I never really knew her but I liked her posts and she was a fun person.

I'm going to miss her. Nobody should have to go so soon
  9. ★Bandiera Rossa☭
    ★Bandiera Rossa☭
    :/ How did you find out she passed?
  10. Dan the Man
    Dan the Man
    Check her profile. Katsumoto relayed a message from a real-life friend of Binshuy's that he was acquainted with and posted it there.
  11. kesa82
    kesa82
    Hmm, I don't know if this constitutes paying " respects ".

I really really like you. The good news is that now you don't have to take my word for it, you can read my thoughts now as easily as you read your own.

The bad news -- for me -- is that while I know that this life is very brief, still it seems soo terribly long. How terribly long will it be before I finally meet you ? And in the meantime my heart screams everyday, "I miss you so much !! "
  12. abbews
    abbews
    She was a great person and artist. My thoughts goes to Binshuy and her loved ones.
  13. Swagger
    Swagger
    A shame... my respects to her and her family
  14. ELITEOFKINGWARMAN8
    I didn't know her a lot, but me and her crossed in several threads and posted in my sig thread saying how she like the one pic I made. She always seemed like a nice person.

RIP Binshuy.
  15. ♔Goodguy1066♔
    ♔Goodguy1066♔
    I'm speechless. God. You were an amazing person, Binshuy. You were always cheerful, friendly, nice, never cynical. May you rest in peace.
  16. Angel Without Wings
    Angel Without Wings
    R.I.P
  17. MemnonOfRhodes
    MemnonOfRhodes
    R.I.P
  18. Godfrey I of Leuven
    Godfrey I of Leuven
    The woes of life even find their way to TWC from time to time.. Rest in peace little one.
  19. +MementoMori+
    +MementoMori+
    God Bless You !...Rest in Peace Binshuy, I hope you will watch over us from Heaven, Little Angel
  20. Babur
    Babur
    shall we upload her art here?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast