Support Iranian Protesters

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. Visna
    Visna
    Hai all! Well, hai Farnan at least. I hope we grow...
  2. Edward lV
    Edward lV
    Member no. 3 here. I <3 riots.
  3. Nikos
    Nikos
    Support Iran!
  4. Francebunkerer
    Francebunkerer
    Hi.
    I hope this works for the Iranians(the good ones not the crazy ones, of course).

On a totally unrelated note, I'm a member of a group now, wheeeeee!
  5. Hippolord
    Hippolord
    Woot! Woot! Iranian Independance!
    Crush the oppresive Government!
    Down with the Mullahs!
  6. Farnan
    Farnan
    Apparently there was a crack down today and the protesters were fewer in number. Hopefully they can be rallied back to life. Varying reports put Mousavi under house arrest or in hiding, he hasn't been seen in days but has been leading the opposition through the internet.
  7. Nikos
    Nikos
    That's not good news Farnan, I hope the Iranian people will come through this alright.
  8. Enemy of the State
    Enemy of the State
    The protests will stop eventually and things will go back to normal. However, the Iranian people will not forget this. The anger will build, and the same will happen to the Mullahs one day that happened to the Shah. This opressive regime will meet a violent end. Let us hope that this time the revolutionaries will not trade one lie for another.
  9. Farnan
    Farnan
    Furthermore Mousavi's wife has called for a National Protest tomorrow and a National Strike on Tuesday...
  10. roy34543
    roy34543
    I feel kinda guilty joining this group as im techncally not in Iran and/or doing anything, But at least i can show support in general i guess.
  11. DashSia
    DashSia
    I don't support protesters. I am a protester. I'm going to call "الله اکبر " (God is Great) tomorrow on the roof at 9 pm. people did it in Islamic revolution and now are doing it tonight and last night.
  12. Enemy of the State
    Enemy of the State
    Keep us informed DashSia.
  13. Farnan
    Farnan
    I created this group partly to show that people here support your efforts Dash.
  14. DashSia
    DashSia
    Thank you
  15. Cooltosha
    Cooltosha
    DashSia, just inform and rest of guys here what's up in Tehran. In return, I shall pray to Jesus that both He and Allah help you and your people in your struggle for FREEDOM.

May God help you and your people.

Templar Knight Cooltosha
  16. GeneralLee
    GeneralLee
    I kind of think they're toast but I'll cheer them on while they try...
  17. Farnan
    Farnan
    Let's see how the national strike goes on Tuesday before the obituary.
  18. Nikos
    Nikos

19. zznɟ ǝɥʇ
    zznɟ ǝɥʇ
    Good luck DashSia
  20. Pious Agnost
    Pious Agnost
    May this group become the largest
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast