I HATE STORMFRONT

1. jo the greek
    jo the greek
    I do not hate storm front cause this would make me a storm front member lol
  2. ROYAL SIPHAI
    JO thats good one i liked it, anyway to call more people in.
  3. ROYAL SIPHAI
    Members of stormfront are nothing but racist trailer-caravan rednecks who talk crap about other races, a lot of them they don't even know how to string up a sentence LOL.
  4. Babur
    Babur
    well I think Scarface was a member
  5. GrnEyedDvl
    GrnEyedDvl
    Keep it civil here.
  6. Enemy of the State
    Enemy of the State
    Why make a group about this? They're insignificant.
  7. Bubban
    Bubban
    Opposition to racism is a perfectly good reason for a group.
  8. Enemy of the State
    Enemy of the State
    So what do we do here. Talk about how bad racism is? Kind of obvious.
  9. ROYAL SIPHAI
    To Timothy Leary

Well the point is that the website is filled with hate by racist pc punks i formed this group to show oppositon to that racist website.

DOWN WITH RACISM.
  10. Edward lV
    Edward lV
    Stormfront is my life.
  11. ROYAL SIPHAI
    I recommend you visit that website you have to see how they bash other races its funny. Its a website full of hillbillies and weirdos.
  12. Salvatorel
    Salvatorel
    definition politically white,race which changes with religion,hypocrisy... enough reasons to hate this website and join this group,even though i identify myself as a nationalist(though i am very left leaning on political spectrum and i also hold some specific views which can be classified as "non orthodox" for a nationalist)
  13. John I Tzimisces
    John I Tzimisces
    stormfront tells me I've been checking the wrong box on all of my standardized tests and on census forms
  14. Salvatorel
    Salvatorel
    stormfront tells me I've been checking the wrong box on all of my standardized tests and on census forms
    and it showed me that a person's religion affects his/her race,that a person can be non white because his neighbour wants so,etc in overall stormfront remembers me one Russian folk tale named "the pot of wisdom"
  15. irontaino
    irontaino
    A nice little image to troll stormfront with