So, are we going to get the pony mod underway?

1. Tia
    Tia
    If we get permission (from the author, of course), we could rig the Source models from the gmod pack with a different texture as a base for some units.
  2. Derpy Hooves
    Derpy Hooves
    I'm down with it
  3. Morrowind3
    Morrowind3
    It's always time for Pony mods, I don't know what game this thread is about, (Probably... Garries mod?), But It's a nice addition to my GTA, HAWX and Skyrim Pony mods. ^__^
  4. Tia
    Tia
    Total War!
  5. Morrowind3
    Morrowind3
    Ah, ofcourse. But the "Gmod Pack" thing you said confused me.
  6. Raritу
    Raritу
    There is a pony Gmod pack, but the ponies there are ugly in my opinion...
  7. Tia
    Tia
    They wouldn't be as ugly when viewed from above.
  8. KoS
    KoS
    an Equestria: Total War mod is in development? it's a dream come true!

best of luck, fellow bronies.
  9. TheHylianJuggalo
    TheHylianJuggalo
    Let's see.... if we take into account the Crystal Empire, Griffon Kingdoms, Diamond Dog Territories, SE, NLR, the three pony races before Equestria's unification, PERHAPS a faction of humans (rebels?) and the Changelings, we have ten factions to start out with.

Also, the Apple family seems extended and branched out enough (in the future) to become a late-period faction in its own right.
  10. Derpy Hooves
    Derpy Hooves
    Their would never be a SE and NLR. Of any fanon creation, those two are the most retarded
  11. Mithridate
    Mithridate
    Id love to assist in any such endeavor, but im no modder and only have basic scripting experience.

However: Im a veteran hotseater and would serve you well as a tester and adviser.
    I would definitely include SE and NLR as an option or submod to come btw Everfree should have a faction as well.

I suggest leaching ideas from Equestria Divided for a basic rooster layout. Furthermore, is there not a new GM pack where the ponies actually look damn good?