The glorious leader Gaddafi is dead!

1. The Awesome Boy
    The Awesome Boy

Gaddafi is dead, but his memory will live on. All the world and the majority of his own people was against him only China and Russia thought that what was going on in Libya was wrong. A small country whit so much opposition is wrong.

Even though he was a dictator he had made Libya a pretty strong nation whit a population that was not that poor. The people who did the rebellion was Muslim fanatics and did not believe in a democratic society ether they just did not wont a unreligious person to be dictator.

The western world just saw this as a great chance to take down Gaddafi, because he was becoming to powerful, and was about to sell Libya's oil for gold only and that was dangerous for the economy.
    Libya will have it much worse now and I think it is what they deserve.

I donīt know why I liked Gaddafi so much, but I think it was because everybody hated him for no reason and I think that was bad. He was the only dictator in the Muslim world who tried to not be so religious and I think that was really good.

Now I am sad and angry, and I think It serves Libya right if they will have civil war and famine for a long time.
  2. Aram Kurdo
    Aram Kurdo
    Gaddafi was a Supporter of Kurds. i honor him.