Asterix's Old Timers Club

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Lord Rahl
    Lord Rahl
    If people want to know, yes my beard is horrible, but that picture was taken a long time ago when my facial hair wasn't Jeremiah Johnson-esque. And if y'all don't know who Jeremiah Johnson then shame! At his moment I have a crappy mustache...but I'm working on it.
  2. Faenaris
    Faenaris
    God, when I got the invite, I quickly checked my join date too. I feel old.
  3. Farnan
    Farnan
    I'm so old I remember the original Power Rangers...

I'm so old I remember watching the Power Ranger's movie (the one about the ooze) in the drive thru...

I'm so old I remember the Ninja Turtle's movies and thinking they were top notch.
  4. Evolution
    Evolution
    I'm so old I remember not having sliced bread.
  5. lt1956
    lt1956
    New group. ashame most of the older members are now gone. :-(
  6. the Black Prince
    the Black Prince
    I'm so old, I remember the founding!
  7. Wild Bill Kelso
    Wild Bill Kelso
    Dammit.. I want more medals.. gimme gimme gimme! I am old! Do what I say! (perhaps someone who is more curially inclined coudl propose the Ol'Geezer medal, represented by an adult diaper )
  8. Trax
    Trax
    Oh god, I'm old!

*runs away, crying*
  9. Halie Satanus
    Halie Satanus
    If you can still run your not old, If you shook your fist and p'ed your elastiwaist pants, your old.
  10. Kanaric
    Kanaric
    Watching the original power rangers when it was new makes you old?

What about He-Man or Ghostbusters?

I'm old enough to be cursed by seeing this in theater:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masters...Universe_(film)
    Dolph Lundgren as He-Man pretty much says it all.
  11. Obi Wan Asterix
    Obi Wan Asterix
    I watched Star Wars III in theaters! I also remember Dukes of Hazard and the A Team

This is really the old timers club everyone talking voer everyone else
  12. Harry Lime
    Harry Lime
    I watched the original Star Wars on release in '77 ? and didn't like it. I can also remember the Apollo 11 mission (just) and Star Trek:TOS being shown for the first time on British TV but I'm sure Oldgamer has me well beat on this particular trip down memory lane.
  13. Halie Satanus
    Halie Satanus
    News reports of the Vietnam war (just). The Tomorrow People, Catweasal, The man from Atlantis. and yeh OG pwns all.
  14. Obi Wan Asterix
    Obi Wan Asterix
    I was just on my way to MediaMarkt to buy the hot album of this new rising star called Elvis and these English lads called the Beatles
  15. Tokus*Maximus
    Tokus*Maximus
    6000 years is not old!!! That band is not that old for sure. Maybe the Rollin' Bones...
  16. Niles Crane
    Niles Crane
    I still don't know if this is about people being physically old or just people with old registration dates. If it's the latter, I've beaten almost all of you. You're all young saplings.
  17. Wild Bill Kelso
    Wild Bill Kelso
    Well, if the shortness of your member number is inversly proportional to the size of your e-penis, then I guess you all have to call me a blue whale (Followed closely by tBP aka humpback whale)
  18. Niles Crane
    Niles Crane
    But don't killer whales have the largest penises? I think I would have to be a humpback whale and you the killer whale.
  19. Ulyaoth
    Ulyaoth
    Barnacles have the largest penises, barnacles.

well proportionatly at least.
  20. Evolution
    Evolution
    11 foot penis?

I heard whales can't :wub:.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast