Asterix's Old Timers Club

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. the Black Prince
    the Black Prince
    our avatar is an integral part of who we are... quite literally when you think of it. It used to be the case that you could always tell who a person was, just by the avatar. I have in fact changed mine once, from my gold feathered eagle to the Union Flag.

I just wanted to also brag that i have over 400 rep points. I'm pleased by that.
  2. Armatus
    Armatus
    I think I have found the avatar for me now, I was changing it every so often seems like an addiction for some.

Oh but Prince in here we are equals! Stripped naked of all reputation lol
  3. Niles Crane
    Niles Crane
    Eh? I change my avatar all the time, at least when I have a personality change. People always recognise me by it.
  4. Belisarius
    Belisarius
    according to adens theory i am a fat orthodox purple person. :O
  5. Ulyaoth
    Ulyaoth
    I haven't changed my avatar in like 3 years I think. Holy I've been on here for over four years now. Omg, I remember sitting there when I first registered looking at people who'd been around like a year or so and thinking, "My god, how could they still come here? If I'm still here in a year I'll kill myself"
  6. Niles Crane
    Niles Crane
    Only just four years for you. I've been here for very nearly four and a half years.

So nah!
  7. Armatus
    Armatus
    Well if my plans to take over the world fail then yes as long as TWC is still around I'll be here, but who knows...
  8. Proximus
    Proximus
    Ehhmm... Hi guys I'm Proximus.
  9. OTZ
    OTZ
    Fellow oldies!
  10. Lord Rahl
    Lord Rahl
    OTZ! Haven't seen you around in forever!
  11. Niles Crane
    Niles Crane
    Oh, it's Proximus again.
  12. OTZ
    OTZ
    I've been in the SS forum for a while...

Also tried my hand in the mudpit. That was fun for a while until I remembered that changing people's opinions about things is harder than changing my daughter's diaper (which is VERY challenging at times).
  13. therussian
    therussian
    Wow, yesterday was my 4 year anniversary of my joining of TWC. I feel like an oldman.

Though not as old an oldman as Octavian.
  14. Niles Crane
    Niles Crane
    Bah, I'm a kid in comparison to how long tBP has been here.
  15. OTZ
    OTZ
    wasn't tbp conceived on this forum?
  16. Justinian
    Justinian
    My 4 year-o was back on September 13.
  17. wilpuri
    wilpuri
    Octy, you are a kid. Period.
  18. Niles Crane
    Niles Crane
    Hey, you're only four years older than me. Justinian is quite a bit younger than me too.
  19. Armatus
    Armatus
    Who else wants to bet against me that Sib wrote the secret pm that's got half you guys wondering about?
  20. Armatus
    Armatus
    oops did I say that out loud?
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast