The Riflemen and Pistoleros of TWC.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Thanatos
    Thanatos
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.
  2. Osceola
    Osceola
    THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAAAAAAAIN!

YA YELLA-BELLIED VARMINITS!
  3. Osceola
    Osceola
    By the way everyone, please lets try and get this group as interactive as possible. Post pictures of your pieces and collections, links to articles of interest, videos, anything.

I hope TWC implements a video feature or links page for these groups.
  4. Ahiga
    Ahiga
    Though at the moment I haven't been able to practice my right to bear arms (aside of owning an inherited Remington 1903 Springfield ripoff, and my beloved SMLE Mk3), I too must say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW.
  5. molonthegreat
    molonthegreat
    I Can't wait till i turn 18 then i will try to get my hands on a spas 12.
  6. Admiral Piett
    Admiral Piett
    I am not armed yet. I think you have to be 21 in order to purchase a pistol. Is that correct?
  7. Thanatos
    Thanatos
    This group reminds me that I need to clean out my Nagant, but I'm feeling a bit under the weather right now.
  8. Osceola
    Osceola
    Yep, 21 for pistol. But 18 for everything else.

Go get a rifle or shotty!

And Ahiga, lets see some pics of those 2 beauties. WWII bolt guns are like the fine wine of firearms. ;D
  9. molonthegreat
    molonthegreat
    Here in Sweden you can have 4 hunting rifles max and fist you have to go a course unless you can state a reason why you have more rifles or is shooting competitions to get a pistol.
  10. Osceola
    Osceola
    Sounds ridiculous. I'd either say get politically involved as far as getting more gun rights, or move to America. Though it's always better to fix things at home.

Speaking of which, I recently found out my biological fathers last name might be Swedish, if I'm Swedish that'd be awesome. I love Vikings , ja?
  11. molonthegreat
    molonthegreat
    Yeah might move to America in a couple of years don't really like the prospect of paying 50 % of i earn in taxes and yeah the gun rights are pretty ridiculous but i think it's rather good compared to the rest of Europe. well if you are Swedish don't move back to the old country .
  12. Serious Spamurai
    Serious Spamurai
    I'm not allowed any fun guns, we just get useless stuff here in the UK

Although you can get civilian legal AKs (black plastic though, still, you can find wooden furniture on the net), so it's not all bad. I love Russian guns.
  13. molonthegreat
    molonthegreat
    How are the weapon laws in the uk?
  14. Osceola
    Osceola
    ahaha, yeah I wasn't planning on it. Still seems like a place I need to visit if it is the old country though.

and yeah that does sound better compared to the rest of Europe, could be alot worse. Germany and France don't have it to bad though. France you could own full auto un-restricted until 1979 I hear.
  15. Osceola
    Osceola
    Yo Spammy, I know of UK based AK furniture (as well as deact AK, SVD, etc.) sellin' guy.

rusmilitary.com

Lots of AK collectors in the states use him for his furniture, you however can buy anything he has. We can't buy anything but furniture.
  16. molonthegreat
    molonthegreat
    Here it wasn't so bad before the eighties or something and if you are in hemvärnet(reservists that don't do anything other than drinking coffee) you can have a full auto ak 4 at home and practicly store it under your bed.
  17. Serious Spamurai
    Serious Spamurai
    I know Rusmilitary, ordered 3 bayonets from him, AK47, AKM and AK-74 (old version). Good service. I saw he had AK air rifles on there, out of stock now, can order them from the factory (Izhmash), although you'd have to buy new furniture, they're AK74M pattern. Illegal in the US though, IIRC.

Gun laws here are pretty tight, you can still have rifles for hunting (not so common here though, except for bird or small game shooting, not like in France where you see loads people in rural areas coming back from hunting). Guns were more readily available before the Hungerford massacre, that lead to many extra laws on guns, also, in 1995, tighter restrictions were placed on Deact weapons which removed a lot of their value as collectors items as they cannot be fully stripped.
  18. Osceola
    Osceola
    Their not illegal per se, it's an ATF thing. I won't get into that organisation right now but suffice it to say they are as constitutionally illegal as the IRS and a relic from Prohibtion.

As the old saying goes, Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency.

After the Assault Weapons Ban of 1994 expired in 2004, they were still able to keep certain countries from exporting anything "Assault Weapon" like here. That means we can have Saiga hunting rifles built off the AK, which we turn into AK's by throwing some AK furniture and a muzzle break/slant on it, but we can't import SVD's or for some odd reason air rifles. We can have air rifles that look like AK's in the US, we can have AK's built in the U.S., we can have AK's from Romania , but not Russia.

Shows you how chaotic the gun scene is in America.
  19. Osceola
    Osceola
    Welcome Saturn!
  20. Osceola
    Osceola
    Welcome bushy, and the .Czar!

We gotta nice membership going dudes, I'll be sure to start uploading some stuff, ya'll feel free to upload or post anything you like! Links , vids or upload pics, all is welcome!

Lets just hope a gun control group doesn't spring up!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast