XboX 360

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Confederate Jeb
    Confederate Jeb
    Xbox 360 owns the PS3 in a lot of ways. Yay!
  2. Nuclear
    Nuclear
    Sure does
  3. Carl von Döbeln
    Carl von Döbeln
    Yes Bloody PS3
  4. Rebel Jeb
    Rebel Jeb
    Yeah, anybody here have Xboxlive?
  5. Nuclear
    Nuclear
    I had XboX Live, it expired, I'll buy some more soon
  6. Rebel Jeb
    Rebel Jeb
    Cool, what games did you play on it when you had it?
  7. Nuclear
    Nuclear
    Like, call of duty 3, Star Wars Battlefront, Top Spin I think, and some other stuff.
  8. Rebel Jeb
    Rebel Jeb
    Call of Duty 3 and Battlefront are both not on Xboxlive I'm pretty sure. At least I know Battlefront is gone now.

You'll mainly see me on Halo3, with a little CoD4.
  9. Thermal
    Thermal
    xbox360 rules!
  10. Nuclear
    Nuclear
    CoD 3 was, and I KNOW battlefront was, might be gone now, but I also know CoD was
  11. The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper
    AHH anybody willing to help me get the Two for One achievement (in halo), pm me your gamertag and i got a few ways to try to get in the same game with each other that i think might work..

(changing language to the last option and search by language {One Way})
  12. Carl von Döbeln
    Carl von Döbeln
    i have xbox live,i play halo 3 and cod 4 most of the time
  13. The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper
    yea cause im getting so annoyed with these people who say they're gonna help but then betray me right when i start chargin the cannon... its my last achievement to and then ill have another 1000/1000 game
  14. Rebel Jeb
    Rebel Jeb
    I have every Halo3 achievement. (Wewt, go Katana.) If you want to do it with people helping you then go to the NEXT to last language in your xbox dashboard and then go into Lone Wolves with Language Prefered on. 5/6 people try to help you normally, as they all want the achievements.

Also, what ranks is everybody here on Halo3?
  15. The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper
    my highest rank is 37, im 27 in lone wolves (because of achievement whoring), 34 in doubles (my partners haven't been that good so i lost a couple skill points), and 27 in team slayer (don't play it that much anymore)
  16. Rebel Jeb
    Rebel Jeb
    Not bad, I have 31 in Objective, 44 in Lone Wolves and Doubles and 39 in Team Slayer.
  17. The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper
    no we're letting the club die.... hmm anybody looking forward to upcoming 360 games? if so list em!
  18. apple
    apple
    Fable 2
    Brothers in arms hells highway
    Gears of war 2
  19. The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper
    damn i just left my xbox on for the whole night and i forgot and its been on for 11 hours straight....... at least there wasn't that much activity on it or it would have overheated.... glad it didn't when i touched the back it's as hot as it usually is which isn't that much
  20. Rebel Jeb
    Rebel Jeb
    Fable 2
    Gears of War 2
    Tales of Vesperia
    Mercenaries 2
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast