Organization of battles

1. ♔The Black Knight♔
    ♔The Black Knight♔
    Hey guys, is ok if we use this thread to post some organization of battle/ training/ whatever after this becomes a clan?

I was wondering if this group would do training in a private server with a password. That way we can meet up with eachother so we can kinda talk and practice skills for alittle bit before going into a battle.

Maybe we could do it next week or something and hold a meeting/training. Then we could enter some battles and do stuff if people are interested.

I know this is the clan leaders job but it would still be cool to set this up, so if people want to join or comment so we can organize this here, just comment in the thread
  2. Ascarona
    Ascarona
    I'm up for it, I'm probably free on saturday evening at 20.00 (GMT+1).
  3. Harvester of Sorrow
    Harvester of Sorrow
    Sounds good to me
  4. ♔The Black Knight♔
    ♔The Black Knight♔
    Ok ill see if I'm available sometime.
  5. Harvester of Sorrow
    Harvester of Sorrow
    You make no sense!
  6. ♔The Black Knight♔
    ♔The Black Knight♔
    Yea, that was a horrible typo, don't know what I was thinking at the time.

I think ill be open for Saturday, so I think we can set this. Ascarona has gave us a time so can others make it? If so then I believe that'll be the time to do it.
  7. mattgoby
    mattgoby
    I'm not available saturday evening -_- until later on probably like 10pm GMT but i'm available any other day. Unless my Girlfriend hollers then i'll have to run i'm afraid.
  8. ♔The Black Knight♔
    ♔The Black Knight♔
    That's ok. This probably won't be the only meeting so we can set another meeting at a later date. Frankly, I'm surprised 3 people are available so I think well be able to set more up.

If you would like to set up a time, just post it here to get a response.
  9. ♔The Black Knight♔
    ♔The Black Knight♔
    Ok, shall we try for another date?