Do you have Blue blood pulsing in your veins?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Kjertesvein
    Kjertesvein
    We, the aristocratic, noble, or socially prominent lineage or relatives of the very high class, are more then most others.

Do you have blue blood pulsing?

Regards, Petter Wille
  2. Monarchist
    Monarchist
    Ah, I wish I knew the answer to this question! I have no family tree or genealogy plotted out, though I will be doing this soon.
  3. Grouchio
    Grouchio
    Although my father's ancestors were once noble Lairds of Durchill during the Renaissance, and that his mother's earliest ancestor was one of the Magna Carta Barons, my sister resembles the spitting image of one of the Russian princesses during the 19th century!
  4. Prodigal
    Prodigal
    Apparently I'm a descendant of Robert the Bruce.
  5. Lord William
    Lord William
    Well i cant say havent heard stories of nobility and titles but if our family did have title it was a long time ago especially on my mother side of scottish heraldry.... as for my fathers side i am told that my great great grandfather used to governor/control a vast amount of land which contained several different villiages/towns ...... sometimes i wonder wether that was an old dukedom or earldom that belong to my family or maybe we where wealthy merchants who purchased all that land .... we will never know as the turkey burned all the documents but one thing i know is that my family was very influential
  6. Innos
    Innos
    I'm researching my family tree at the moment, however I've only got up to my Great Grandparents (and a few Great Great Grandparents). I do know that I am descended from the Hannay Clan, who I believe were quite powerful during the Middle Ages. It's really quite addictive researching one's family tree, although I'm part Ukrainian so I might struggle a bit there . I'm mostly English though (part Northern Irish as well), so it's not too bad.
  7. Kjertesvein
    Kjertesvein
    I did not create this thread just about curiosity....
    After the 1st war, mothers side got on a boat to US. But unfourtunly they got on the wrong boat, and ended up in Halden, poor Norway. A calm fishing village, south of Oslo. Established a House building comapny, and I carry that with proud shoulders today.

Ulrich Wille, General and Command-in-Chief of the Swiss army during WW1.

Wille was married to Clara Gräfin (1851-1946), the daughter of Frederick Wilhelm Graf of Bismarck. His granddaughter was the renowned author Annemarie Schwarzenbach, a friend of Erika and Klaus Mann.
  8. Vasa121
    Vasa121
    I don't know if I'm descendant to any noble family, though i know that one of my ancestors in the 16th century was a Swedish Lay Judge, named Sune, his son, Börje Sunesson, was a chief tax collector
  9. emperor_robertIX
    emperor_robertIX
    Perhaps I am a descendant of a noble family or perhaps not. Who knows.
  10. M D
    M D
    Related to the Norwegian Royal Family..
  11. Poach
    Poach
    I have no family tree or such to refer to. I know my family name has a Coat of Arms but whether I am related to the specific line owning the Coat or whether my family name merely coincides with the one that owns the Coat I do not know.
  12. Hilarion
    Hilarion
    I doubt it. My paternal ancestors in the 18th century were colonial mapmakers who had come to America from Germany. Before that, I've no idea.
  13. Mr. Sorrow
    Mr. Sorrow
    My fathers side of family has Hungarian noble blood. It is hard to find some actual information...communist destruction had taken care of that...
  14. Tis Holiness
    Tis Holiness
    My immidiate family has no noble blood but i researched that every male on my dads side has been in the british army for 300 years
    and my step mums family were in the nobility of norfolk from about 15th - 17th century. tudor and stuart times. there cousins were the dukes of norfolk and so on.
  15. Kjertesvein
    Kjertesvein
    Major Darling
    Do you mean related to the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg Royal Family? If yes, then you might also be related to and share this house with Denmark, Hellenes (Greece), and some members from UK and Spanish Royal house.
  16. Tiberios
    Tiberios
    According to my family tree, I'm related to a Danish admiral knighted in the 18th century. The family still retains the coat of arms.
  17. The Thespian
    The Thespian
    Major Darling

Do you mean related to the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg Royal Family? If yes, then you might also be related to and share this house with Denmark, Hellenes (Greece), and some members from UK and Spanish Royal house.

if that ia the case then your distantly related to me i am unfortunatly directly descended from Kaiser Wilhelm II King of Prusssia and Emperor of Germany, the Names Johan
  18. Bobalugee1940
    Bobalugee1940
    On my mother's side I am related to Polish nobility around Krakow. On my father's side I am related to some Afghan nobility from the Barakzai dynasty. Pretty neat stuff.
  19. Dan the Man
    Dan the Man
    I have some minor French nobility on my father's side, and possibly a very distant relationship to Spanish nobility, also on my father's side. Nothing truly royal though.
  20. The Rt Hon. Daniel Ryan
    The Rt Hon. Daniel Ryan
    My surname is Irish for King, perhaps my ancestors were Kings of Munster or something.
    All I know is they all moved during the Potato famine.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast