General discussion

1. trance
    trance
    Scream out your hatred for the dreaded Napoleon: Total War, talk about you want to, or simply link to pictures ridicluing the game. Happy ranting.
  2. Double A
    Double A
    Who the hell wants to pay $30 for a half-done expansion? I still want my $60 from Empire back. I don't even play it, and even if I actually could I still wouldn't.

If anyone needs me I'll be complaining about M2's diplomacy AI over in the main forum.
  3. Turkeys!
    Turkeys!
    I'm more or less done with TW. CA has done nothing but give false-promises and hype up games that end up being bug-ridden and generic.
  4. Double A
    Double A
    NTW eats babies!
  5. Double A
    Double A
    And burns WoW plushies!

6. The Noble Lord
    The Noble Lord
    This a disgrace what CA is doing with the release of this so-called game NTW. It is a clear departure from the great tradition of TW gaming and glories of Rome and Medieval. These outcasts such as ETW and NTW are great insult to the proud and glorious tradition of TW gaming that we as loyal TW gamers have supported for so long!
    It is a undeniable fact that CA should go back to its roots, to the tradition of TW gaming that was successfully glorified with RTW and M2TW. Message to CA is: NO MORE 18TH AND 19TH CENTURY, NO MORE MUSKETS AND FAKE CAVALRY CHARGES, AND NO MORE CAMPAIGN MAPS THAT LOOK LIKE THEY BEEN COPY AND PASTED FROM SID MEYER'S CIVILIZATION!!!! GO BACK TO TRUE TW GAMING!!!!

Hope they listen!
  7. Mhaedros
    Mhaedros
    I've put over 150 euros for the last three TW games, and all have been crap I've played about 25 hours ETW, 5 h NTW and 5 h S2TW
  8. Random Peasant
    ETW really needs to be redone, if it was done correctly, it would of had the potential to be the best TW game in the series. My favorite besides M2TW.