Wales - Cymru

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Desperado †
    Desperado †
    Wales. Land of song. Land of Rugby. Land of good beer. Land of beautifull scenery. Land of crap weather. Land of gay weathermen to tell us we have crap weather.

Does your mum fancie Derek? If not she's probably never seen the weather.
  2. Desperado †
    Desperado †
    Fellow Welshmen, and those who recognise the Welsh accent - you will find these well funny.
    Taff Wars - basically Star Wars with Welsh accents.
  3. Dead Sun
    Dead Sun
    The essential question to prove ifsomeone has ever visited Wales:
    "Did it rain?"
  4. Desperado †
    Desperado †
  5. King Edward III
    King Edward III
    After insulting one of Englands greatest Kings, I, King Edward III shall lead the reconquest of Wales and remove the slur against good Henry V's name.
  6. LoZz
    LoZz
    some one remove him from the group. ;0
  7. King Edward III
    King Edward III
    Hay! I'll have you know I'm a quarter Welsh.
  8. Hazzy101
    Hazzy101
    Does that count? By the way i'm the new guy
  9. King Edward III
    King Edward III
    Granted I feel 100% English.
  10. Desperado †
    Desperado †
    Uh oh. I sense trouble. Welcome Hazzy101!
  11. Desperado †
    Desperado †
    King Edward III, if it wasn't for Welsh archers, England would of had no chance against the French.
    I'm going to let you stay and see how much I can grind your pride for the English away from you.
  12. King Edward III
    King Edward III
    Won't happen, sorry.
  13. Gaius Drakan
    Gaius Drakan
    The notoriously bad Welsh weather has been extremely bad over the last few weeks of 'summer'. Last night I left my window open for no reason, when I was drunk it seemed like a good idea. I woke up in the morning with a steady stream of water pouring down my wall from the rain outside. Great.
  14. Hazzy101
    Hazzy101
    Unlucky Gaius but seriously sum1 remove edward
  15. Insurgent
    Insurgent
    Hi everyone. Started in the group recently . Edward, all of England's most glorious medieval victories were won by the Welsh longbowmen- Falkirk in Scotland, Poiters, Crecy and Agincourt in the hundred years war. The French Knights would have owned the English knights if it wasn't for the Welsh longbows taking them down. We also helped take down the Scottish schiltrons at Falkirk, which could have smashed any English cavalry charges.
  16. Hazzy101
    Hazzy101
  17. God
    God
    Wahey, never knew this group existed! Cymru am byth!
  18. Hazzy101
    Hazzy101
    fresh meat. err i mean a new member
  19. King Edward III
    King Edward III
    @Insurgent: Because no one in England knew how to use a longbow? The weapon might of originated in Wales, but the English gave it its fame.

@Hazzy101: Never!
  20. Hazzy101
    Hazzy101
    @ Eddy:

i wonder why there isn't an english one?
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast