Royal Palace in Boiodurum

1. Morticia Iunia Bruti
    Morticia Iunia Bruti
    Kingdom of the Boii

The celtic triskele in the boian banner is a symbol for eternity.

Capital: Boiodurum

Boiodurum is built on a mountain with mighty walls and pincer
    gates:

It is departed into the downtown for the commoners and the acropolis with the royal longhouse for the nobles,

Government:

The Boii are ruled by Queen Onomaris, born 296 BC

who leads at times of need the warriors of the Boii personally into the battle.

She has a consort Segovesos, born 298 BC

and three children Cassimara and Cassios, born 258 BC and Katua, born 253 BC.

Diviciacos (Druid): Advisor, Judge, Priest and Diplomat of Onomaris, born: 318 BC

Laws and declaration of war and peace need the support of the assembly of the Freemen.

Economy:

The economy of the Boii is centered around lifestock and agriculture. They are also good craftmen for iron tools, weapons and armors.

Culture:

The Boii are a warrior culture. They strive for glory in battle, which is demonstrated by the heads of their enemies.

Military:

The Boii are famous for their strong heavy cavalry and light cavalry, their foot warrior are mostly light armored, but quick and are feared for the furor celticus and try to break the enemy line with first attack.

Diplomacy: -

Friendly: Rome (ally)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

2. Morticia Iunia Bruti
    Morticia Iunia Bruti
    Onomaris, who was one head taller than Cornelia Metella, stepped down from her throne and looked at the map: "Hmm a interesting proposal, does it include free trade?"
  3. Lord of Cats
    Lord of Cats
    "Should our borders connect in the future, yes, the Senate and People of Rome would support commerce flowing freely between our borders," Cornelia says. "Boii merchants would be welcome in our forums."

4. Morticia Iunia Bruti
    Morticia Iunia Bruti
    "Well then, we have a deal,i guess." She gave some servants orders to bring wine. It was etruscan one.

5. Lord of Cats
    Lord of Cats
    Cornelia Metella bows to Queen Onomaris. “I thank you for agreeing to these proposals. Let the world tremble at the ferocity of Boii warriors and the tread of Rome’s legions being united!”

Cornelia returns to Rome to report on her great success. Senators breathe a sigh of relief knowing that the Boii will not invade northern Italia and are thrilled to learn that the Boii are now Friends of Rome. The Senate discusses clearing the Adriatic Sea of pirates and deploying a legion in the north to secure a trade route with Rome’s new ally.
  6. Lord of Cats
    Lord of Cats
    Marcus Fabius Cato (age 52) stops by at Boiodurum to congratulate Queen Onomaris on the birth of her new daughter. He presents a toy chariot to little Katua, which can be pulled and ridden by children.

The Roman ambassador then turns to business. “I am on my way to the Iceni people to propose an alliance to them on behalf of the Senate and People of Rome. We would like the aid of Queen Boudicca the Brave of the Iceni in fighting King Lugotorix the Smelly of the Arverni at some point in the future.
    However, since we consider the Boii people to be first and foremost among our friends and allies, the Senate would like to know what your current diplomatic relations with the Iceni are like. If the Boii are hostile to the Iceni and planning to conquer them, Rome will not pursue an alliance with the Iceni.”
  7. Morticia Iunia Bruti
    Morticia Iunia Bruti
    Diviciacos entered the throne room and introduced himself to Cato.

"Be welcome friend. My name is Diviciacos. I'm a druid and a friend, an advisor, a judge and a diplomat of my Queen. And at the moment i'm her deputy, as my Queen is campaigning in Vindelicia."

He smiled as he saw the present.

"The Queen will be very pleased with this gift. And i guess the princess too... If she is old enough to play with it. Thank you so much for Rome's generosity. And now to your proposal.. We have no feud with the Iceni nor have we plans to subjugate them. So you can go on and make alliances with them. But do you have plans to gift land of the Averni to them in case of a victorious war?"

Diviciacos smiled at Cato.
  8. Lord of Cats
    Lord of Cats
    Cato bows his head at Diviciacos. "I thank you for informing us about your relations with the Iceni. No, the Senate and People of Rome are not planning to offer land in Gaul to the Iceni. Rome acknowledges all of Gaul north of our claims as belonging to the Boii sphere of influence. We are hoping that Queen Boudicca the Brave will be satisfied with participating in a good fight, with achieving further feats of bravery in battle."
  9. Morticia Iunia Bruti
    Morticia Iunia Bruti
    "Then my friend be our guest as Long as you stay in Boiodurum."