Fellow Bronies

1. Derpy Hooves
    Derpy Hooves
    Our main thread has been closed for today and it has been said it may open tommorrow, however we may have to make a new thread.
  2. Fluttershy
    Fluttershy
    Id suggest letting thread die and starting a new 1 when Season 2 starts
  3. James the Red
    James the Red
    I do think we should start a new thread for a new season, though we would still be able to talk about the first season in it.

I don't think the old thread will get out of Thema Devia, plus its already huge, lets start another thread afresh! But lets wait until the new season comes till we ask a mod to lock the old one.

*Edit*

Another thought comes to mind. We could have 2 threads, one for the discussion of the series (arts forum), and one for fanart and videos and other silly stuff of the ilk (Thema Devia forum).
  4. Gelgoog
    Gelgoog
    Just start a new thread so we can stop with the dumb ass mods constantly talking about censor bypassing and OT posting. Every MLP thread is going to go into random chat and have pics/vids, so we might as well just start a new one in the TD and report every troll every time.

Let them troll us, we will make sure they get infractions. If they close our thread, we make a new one.

In the spirit of Luna, we must RESIST!! Or something about civil rights and perseverance. I am Brony, hear me neigh!!!
  5. Fluttershy
    Fluttershy
    I can see why bronies get a bad rep on this site though btw... between the neo nazis and those trolling things like 9/11 threads etc im really not surprised by the hostility weve seen lately. Makes me sad when I see some of the more obnoxious trolls picking up pony names/ pictures in sigs etc

seems like too many of the bronies here arent into the "love and tolerance" the show espouses
  6. Tia
    Tia
    Like who? Twilight?
    But which one of us trolled a 9/11 thread? That's just plain despicable.
  7. Gelgoog
    Gelgoog
    So shall I start a new thread?
  8. James the Red
    James the Red
    Lets wait a bit before we do.
  9. Cahoma
    Cahoma
    We have a thread... Why do you want to start a new one?
  10. James the Red
    James the Red
    It looks like the old thread is staying locked.

*edit*

Oh, I didn't notice the new thread Legio made!