Welcome

1. PikeStance
    PikeStance
    Sorry, I have been preoccupied as of late, so I haven't been paying attention. I had not realized that 6 people had joined the group.

I am not sure how or in what role this group would function. I started it because really great information can be found in the forum, but all over the place. I thought a central location would be a great way to share important historical information. How this should be done has not be decided.

----
  2. The Kybrothilian
    I think this group should be advertised more, to get more historians to join up.
  3. PikeStance
    PikeStance
    I will draft something up soon,... Good suggestion!

4. PikeStance
    PikeStance
    I will draft something up soon,... Good suggestion!

5. agunter999
    agunter999
    We could put links to threads or reproduce the threads
  6. PikeStance
    PikeStance
    Ok, I updated mission, change the image and advertise the group in TD and VV.
    Hopefully this will bring in more members and get the ball going.

--
  7. matmohair1
    matmohair1
  8. Diocle
    Diocle
    I'm honoured to be part of this group, Thanks for the invitation guys!! I firmly believe that historical accuracy is the only way to have funny and interesting games.

HISTORIA MAGISTRA VITAE!!!!
  9. 079rtfgkljt90rgio
    079rtfgkljt90rgio
    Hello ;-)Thank you for the invitation
    Cheers
  10. Kjertesvein
    Kjertesvein
    Hi.
  11. wangrin
    wangrin
    Sorry, but I don't know where to post this.
    Could it be possible to create a kind of "Wanted" thread for book we are searching for but are unable to find ?

For example, I'm searching for those books :
    Insegne militari preunitarie italiane: 1671-1870, by Stefano Ales, Stato Maggiore dell'Esercito ed., 2001
    Сокирко О.Г. Лицарі другого сорту. Наймане військо Лівобережної Гетьманщини 1669-1726 рр, м. Київ, видавництво "Темпора", 2006 рік, 260 с. Наклад:, 1000. ISBN 966-8201-16-7

So, if we had a dedicated thread, people having access to those books could help to provide informations.
  12. JRR
    JRR
    Hi Guys,
    Just wanted to say thanks for inviting me and I hope we can have many hours of interesting research and debate.
  13. PikeStance
    PikeStance
    Welcome to the group...

TOMORROW (+8) I WILL UPDATE THE REPOSITORY.