Obamas Tyranny

1. Evalation
    Evalation
    "The god who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time: the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them."

"A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate."

"If there is one principle more deeply rooted in the mind of every American, it is that we should have nothing to do with conquest."

"I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive."
    -Quotes From Thomas Jefferson

Has America forgotten that the British were doing to us during the Revolution what we are doing to the world today? Wake up people of America and take back your country!

2. matmohair1
    matmohair1

3. Nikephoros Kapatsos
    Nikephoros Kapatsos

Their days are numbered, the hegemony of the few over the middle east has failed!

Assad will not fall. While the majority of those on the forum are too blindly to say so, we must not shy away from our views. Anyways cheers to the group which I hope could become an active group for dicussion!

4. Evalation
    Evalation
    I do hope one day my country will get back to the qualities that made us great. Obama is destroying us from within by raising taxes, trying to disarm the citizens, and much more.

I will never EVER give up my right as an American to own an assault rifle and defend my home. with the civilians in America who are armed alone gives us over 100million combatants to fight off foreign invaders and possibly put down our own government, which I see coming if things dont change.

This is not an anti American group, its an Anti American policy group. I started it so that those who wish America would get back to the way we were when we left everyone alone, unless they messed with us first, could voice their opinions and possibly talk about how America can turn things around. We had a good shot with Ron Paul but with the curroption in our government at its peak Romney won by a rigged election eventually letting Obama regain his position as President.

This is to you Mr. Obama.. I dont want a king, I dont need a king, so stop trying to act like you can tell me what to do. Thats how rebellions get started.