Mount&Blade Community Modifications

1. sabaku_no_gaara
    sabaku_no_gaara
    jay! second member
  2. Armatus
    Armatus
    Of the three M&B groups this one is classified.
  3. Godfrey I of Leuven
    Godfrey I of Leuven
    Thanks for the invite gents
  4. Turkeys!
    Turkeys!
    Thank you for inviting me.
  5. Armatus
    Armatus
    We can use this place to toss around spoilers since it's still too early to discuss a subform for a mod. The group contents are private.
  6. Armatus
    Armatus
    God I would kill to be able to figure out how to get these models into mount&blade, I just have no idea where to start.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

7. ♔Gollum♔
    ♔Gollum♔
    just so you know, importing models from TW game to M&B is hell difficult! you need to rebound the mesh to a new bones
  8. Armatus
    Armatus
    Did we loose some post here yesterday?
  9. Saladin
    Saladin
    hey guys, im back, i think, got most of my old data from the old comp to the new one so it looks like im back business, yeah those rusichi models are awesome, i wish i could figure out how to convert them to m&b. but, most the data is in the textures right?
  10. ♔Gollum♔
    ♔Gollum♔
    the textures actualy isnt a problem at all
  11. Saladin
    Saladin
    ah i just thought about it, i was thinking since it's this the textures that made the model look high poly that all you would need is the textures, but i just thought about it and yeah you would need the models as well, brain fart on me
  12. Armatus
    Armatus
    Ok I've posted an ad in the mods forum for modelers, I'd encourage any one to post their help wanted or profiles there too.
  13. Armatus
    Armatus
    Ok I've decided to open this group up to the public, since it's really more or less for people interested in learning to mod, and networking with others who do. Feel free to post new discussions on your WIPs or Proposals.