2 8.33%

4 16.67%

6 25.00%

9 37.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [M2TW AAR] HRE - My Sweet Shadow

Default [M2TW AAR] HRE - My Sweet Shadow

My Sweet Shadow

I'll soon begin a story about a young priest, whom we follow through his journey in The Holy Roman Empire whilst being on a important quest from men of divine personality.. The story is based on my current HRE campaign in which you will encounter battles that have been fought, persons who are alive, events that occur in the campaign and much more..

Update: Seventh of August

With the Prologue finished we can finally take the bonds off Book I
    I'll will have the first chapter ready at friday
    Last edited by J.B.; September 23, 2007 at 08:21 AM.

Default Re: My Sweet Shadow

My Sweet Shadow

Teaser..
    Prologue

Chapter 1: The white leaf

”The leaves falls beautifully this year”, the old man said in a shallow voice. He sat quietly on the stone bench as the tree covering him in its shade, shielding him from the hot Mediterranean sun; slowly shed some of its dried, orange and yellow leaves. Markus used to sit there in shade of the big oak tree. So did the old man but they never talked together. It was as tough an embarrassing silence was keeping them apart, but Markus never dared to open his mouth, for he was afraid that if something wrong was to come out of his mouth, that the old man might smite him just as his own father had.
    “Yes, they do fall…. Beautifully”. Markus gazed silently at two leaves falling together, almost dashing around in the small, cool breezes that swept amongst the streets of Florence. The first leaf to hit the ground was green, almost as if tough someone had painted it and the paint was pulling it down harder. The second leaf was as white as the Alps, as clean and pure as the soul of a chosen man and just as fast as the green leaf fell, just as slowly it declined and with the touch of a feather it landed on the pages of Markus’ open book, covering his index finger, put on the middle of the page so he could remember where he had read to, entirely with its white figure. The old man turned his attention from the cooling shade and looked bewildered at Markus. Markus sat there with his hand over the leaf still lying on the pages, his eyes wide open, his mouth opened a bit and his fingers stroking the leaf.
    “What is on your mind, lad?” the old man asked as he tried to gain his attention.

”WAS DENKEN SIE WER SIE SIND JUNGER MANN?!!” The roar woke the little boy up, eyelids exploding open and his body rising from the cold mush covered ground of the Germanic forests, faster than his own mind could follow. In complete confusion he shook his head from side to side but the sound of boot stamping made his eyes slide into to focus on his father. His father ran a few long steps and grabbed the wooden bucket with water, and swung it over the small campfire Markus had set up to keep some sort of warmth, even tough it was summer the shadows of the big, strong and magnificent Germanic pine trees covered the entire forest floor in cold darkness.
    “The animals can smell the smoke, you know that, Markus”, his father said in a still, yet strong tone.
    “But I was cold, Vater”, he quickly responded while rubbing his arms to get warmer.
    “Jah, but I told you to use the blanket, mein Sohn”.
    “I’m sorry, Vater, I forgot”, Markus said while slowly taking the blanket from his feet up to cover his body.
    “It’s okay, Markus. I’m not mad at you, besides the animals are probably sleeping themselves”, His father said stroking his sons hair and smiling a comforting smile at him.
    “Now get some sleep, mein Sohn, we have a lot of hunting to tend to tomorrow”
    “Gute Nacht, Vater”
    “Gute Nacht, mein lieber Markus”

Markus was back on the bench, still staring into thin hot air, stroking the leaf.
    Markus’ thoughts circled and formed the unspoken answer:
    “What is in my mind?!”
    Last edited by Elric von Rabenfels; July 24, 2007 at 03:00 AM.

My Sweet Shadow

Prologue

Chapter 2: The Bishop of Florence

He couldn’t answer his own question. So with a slant remark of disappointment in his face he closed the book shut, with the leaf still in it.

“Die heilige Bibel”.

The books little size concealed what greatness laid within its pages, what learning could be taught and taken from the ink. The old man still looked upon Markus, still bewildered and still he said nothing when Markus closed the bible. He sat there for a second with his left hand on top of the bible and the right hand under it, firmly placed in his lab. Markus took a short gasp of fresh air, tilting his head a slight nudge, his eyes looking down on the dirty road and then replied.
    “Nothing is in my head, my friend. For all I need is in my heart”
    He gave a smile to the old man, a gentle clap on his shoulder and then he rose from the bench.
    “Möge Gott sie segnen für ihre Weisheit”, Markus said and blessed the old man, who humbly put his head down as tough he was in the audience of The Holy Roman Emperor Peter. On his way back home towards the Theologian guild, who had so kindly granted him a room to live and sleep in, as his own room at the cathedral had burned to black sod, for he many days ago while sleeping had knocked a lit candle down from his nightstand and the room had soon caught fire, Markus walked amongst the people at the market. He was in the mood for a fresh apple and with the two silver coins he had found shortly after walking away from the oak tree, he could buy the biggest most juicy and fresh apples he could find. The tight brick paved paths that took you around the whole market split in front of Markus. To his left was Gabarthar’s fruit stand, without a doubt a fine one, hence all the exotic fruits and the place that it had been rewarded with by the market planners, right in the middle of the sun and center of everybody’s attention. Garbathar stood there all days proclaiming how fresh, good and healthy his fruits were. But judging by Garbathar’s big round body he himself wasn’t eating much of his own healthy fruit. To Markus’ right was a small caret parked, in the shade, away from people and a tame looking middle aged man stood idle besides it. Markus walked right, the bible under his arm and the two coins in his hand.
    “I want your two best quality apples! Make them as fresh and glorious as today is a hot day!” Markus almost shouted turning many heads including Garbathar.
    “Haaarh! If you want quality, come to me, Garbathar!” he shouted all over the marketplace.
    “I think not, my good Garbathar” Markus shouted to silence the crowd once more.
    “You say your fruits are fresh as a lush meadow shedding the morning fog, do you not?” almost giving Garbathar the opportunity to answer back with a gesture of his hand.
    “They are fresher!” he shouted back at the priest laughing.
    “Yet I wonder when I look at your fine selection of various sorts and seeds, not which country they are from, not how they taste nor look. But, Garbathar, how many hours, days and nights have your fruits laid in the bottom of an Imperial Merchant ship, rat infested, humidity dry and no sun to tend to the colour of the fruit skin?” again Markus presented his hand as if were about to show a guest where to sit.
    “Watch your tong, priest, before you make false accusations that could harm an honest businessman” Garbathar said with hands out from body, bowing slightly with a big smile on his face.
    “You, Garbathar, are as honest about your goods as you are slim” Markus quickly replied whipping the false smile of Garbathar’s crocked face.
    “Why you little ba…” Garbathar was getting more and more red in his face, looking like an apple.
    “Why don’t you honorable people whom are here today to provide their family with quality fruit, come over here to... What is your name my god man?” Markus quickly asked him.
    “Giuseppe, Giuseppe Jourlis” the man replied with the speed of lightning.
    “Come over to Giuseppe’s fruit caret, the place where you can buy newly plugged apples, grapes, oranges and what your heart desires” Markus proclaimed with the strong volume voice of a seasoned dealer.
    With the wave of people slowly making their way toward Giuseppe, Markus turned and saw with delight two big red apples. He gave a little gasp of appreciation before he studied the one apple in silence. He then took Giuseppe by the hand, opened it and let the silver coins fall into his hands.
    “But, Father, this would be paying overprice” Giuseppe said with the modesty of an honest man.
    “No, Giuseppe. See it as a small token of gratitude for you selling so fine apples” Markus smiled at him.

Markus was wandering in his own thoughts dashing through the streets when a little boy Markus recognized as Bishop Jakob Hern’s trusted runner came up to him with his lungs coming up his throat. The boy stopped dead in his tracks and rested his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath and then after a few seconds cleared his sore air catching throat.
    “I’m so glad I found you, Father” the boy managed to say without much struggle.
    “Why is that, my son?” Markus asked while placing his hands on the boys shoulder and kneeling down in equal height of the boy.
    “If I had to run any further I’m afraid I would have fainted” the boy said and gave a little chuckle.
    “Haha, well it is a hot day, Mein Sohn” Markus laughed with the boy.
    “But I was send to summon you by Bishop Jakob Hern, Father, he needs to talk to you quickly”.
    “Did he say what matter we are to discuss?” Markus asked curiously.
    “Not discuss, Father, it sounded like he had a favor to ask from you”.
    “Okay, well then I most hasten to him. Where did he tell you that I should meet him?”.
    “In the cathedral, Father” the boy answered promptly.
    “Okay, thank you for delivering this information to me, Mein Sohn”.
    “Don’t mention it, Father” the boy said and swung his right hand briefly in the air, while he still was breathing heavily.
    “Arh” Markus sighed “I am expected at the theologian’s guild for a short meeting”.
    Markus off course knew that a request for him from the Bishop of Florence stood higher than any guild meeting of the ordinary kind, so his mind was already made.
    “Tell you what, if you will do me the favor of telling the guild of my apologies for not attending the meeting” Markus said in a sweet voice but he was interrupted by the boy.
    “Father, the guild is particular on the other side of the city” he said and looked sweaty up on Markus.
    “Yes, but you bring them my apologies and then you say that you are to get my supper and…” Markus took on of the apples and put it in the little boy’s hand.
    “You’ll get the finest apple in all of Florence” He said and closed the boy’s hand around it.
    The boy took one bite, looked up at Markus and then he was off. Markus looked after him until he disappeared around the corner then he got up and walked in direction of the Cathedral.

From the outside the Cathedral looked like a palace, but when you walked inside through the huge doors, you were struck by how cozy, decorated and how your body almost shivered in awe of the craftsmanship of the imperial workers who had been sent all the way from Nuremburg, where the first Imperial Cathedral had been built, and how their experience had gone hand in hand with the customs of Italian construction. The sun shone beautifully through the colorful glass all over the cathedral. At the altar Markus could see a choir boy signaling for him to come closer. Markus walked up to the boy, but before he could say anything the choir boy pointed to the right towards the door leading down in the catacombs under the basement.
    With torches all the way down the stairs it was lit up well enough for man not to be nervous about taking a wrong step, but Markus’ legs still shook a bit for he had never been on quite good terms with dead people.

“I got it, Vater, I got it!” Markus shouted when his father came up to him.
    In his hand wee Markus held and raised the head of a dear from the ground. The pride from his father’s eyes shinning was greater than the one coming from himself. The arrow had pierced the hide right at the heart and the ground was soon covered in red.
    “Well done, Markus!” His father said in approval and clapped him on the shoulder “with years you’ll become a greater hunter than your old man, hah!”.
    “Your not old, Vater” Markus said with a glint in his eyes.
    “No?” his father said with a forming smile.
    “You’re just a bit rusty with the bow” Markus laughed.
    “Is that so, huh? Well, then let’s take a target competition tomorrow!” his father said with confidence, “But if you stay here I will run home and tell your Mutter to prepare for some good meat, shot by our own Sohn” he said and clapped Markus on the shoulder once more.
    “You do that, Vater, and I will get the arrow out”
    “You can do that?” His father said and watched his son kneeling and struggling to get the arrow out without ruining the precious fur.
    The pride got greater and greater within him realizing he had raised a son that could hunt like a real Germanic man, perhaps even better. Before walking away he took a last look at the dear. Markus had hit the dear right in the heart, clean, hard and fast. A real shot!
    He could hear his father’s footsteps fading in the background.

Markus blinked with his eyes to make them slide into focus on the man standing at the end of the corridor. It was Bishop Jakob Hern, a tall well built man is his fifties, standing with a torch in his right hand and the left placed on a half open door leading somewhere Markus had never been. As he got closer to Jakob he could see the seriousness in his eyes. This wasn’t going to be positive meeting Markus concluded in his wondering mind.
    “I’m glad you could join us on such a short notice, my son” Jacob Hern said a mellow dark voice.
    Before wondering who ‘us’ were Markus took a quick glance beyond the door. All he could see was a table and a chair standing in the middle of the room with four pillars close to the walls with only the table being illuminated by what seemed to be two plates on the table with votive candles on them.
    “I have someone I would like you to meet, Markus, but take no notice of his cloth. He is a righteous man” Bishop Jakob Hern said and lightly pushed the door open.
    On the other side of the table, the side Markus couldn’t see before, one chair was empty whilst on the other one a man sat with his hands on his thighs. The man’s head was covered by a black hood, dressed in completely black robes and if he had stood in the shadows Markus would never have seen him.

“Mein Sohn, I would like you to meet Herr Falke from Der Imperialen Sicherheitsorganisation”.

Comments would be appreciated
    Last edited by Elric von Rabenfels; July 24, 2007 at 03:03 AM.

~Beren~'s Avatar Primicerius

Wow...

Remarkable writing there Gaius, truly amazing work. Very descriptive, very...good! I wish I could write like that And what a way to end it to.

Can't wait to read what happens next.

"Des Imperialen Sicherheit Services"
    I may not speak German, but I'm guessing that means Imperial Secret Service right?

I just love mysteriously hooded characters.

Thanks for the kind words, CG

I expect the next chapter will be up on thursday as work, family, finals and classtrip is gonna take up a lot of my time

Spot on

Yeah, me too... I couldn't help but sit and think of Oblivion when I wrote those lines

A great idea for a diffrent kind of AAR. As Cra_Z_guy said great writing; i look forward to the next chapter!
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

And I drank it strait down.

My Sweet Shadow

Prologue

Chapter 3: A Warm Grave

Part 1

Even with Jakob Hern nodding Markus dared not to enter the room of pure fear for the hooded man. From where Markus stood he couldn’t even see his eyes, only the mouth and the nose tip was visible. Jakob Hern took his left hand off the door, grabbed the torch with it and placed his right hand on Markus’ back giving a gentle push.
    “It’s all right, Markus, you have nothing to be afraid of” Jakob Hern whispered in his ear.
    Markus reluctantly began to move his feet as Jakob Hern pushed a tad harder. For each step Markus took he became more and more aware of his surroundings. Every wind blow, temperature shift, animal squeak and shadow Markus shifted his eyes towards. If he had been on the streets of Florence with paranoid eyes as they were now he had been arrested of people’s fright of what such a mad looking man could think of. As Markus got closer to the table Jakob Hern give him a little nudge with his finger in Markus’ right side, signaling for him to go right for the lone chair. Markus and Jakob Hern departed for each side of the table. He could feel the cold chills of the catacombs as the torch got further away from him. The candles gave little warmth and even lesser light in the head of the hooded man. Markus now stood besides his chair, as did Jakob Hern, when the hooded man rose from up on the other side of the table. Markus took a quick step back and if Jakob Hern hadn’t put his hand up telling Markus to keep still, he would surely already have been out on the streets. So he stood there, the hooded man only inches away from him, not a centimeter more of his face revealed by the lights, Markus’ hand shaking a bit but hidden behind his back so the hooded man couldn’t see he was a bit scared over what would happen next. The hooded man leaned a little towards the table and put his hand forward to greet Markus. Before Markus stretched his own hand forwards he quickly looked at Jakob Hern who nodded in approval of the handshake. Being a man of faith and therefore having open arms for people of same religion, Markus had never seen his hand take so long time to reach another person whom greeted him. Their hands joined and by god Markus got Goosebumps. From the second he touched the man’s skin he could feel the cold temptation flow from his fingers to the rest of his arm. If Markus knew not better he would have sworn that only dead people had such cold limbs. From the strong grip and the veins that were shown in the man’s skin Markus concluded he must be an extremely physically strong man. So there he stood face to face, well almost, with a person who could break a man’s bones with his bare hands, and then the hooded man gave a smile.

“As the Bishop said I am Herr Falke” the lips moved and pronounced the words with a sinister tone.
    “You have nothing to fear of me, Markus” Herr Falke said with the same voice “our meeting does not concern the two silver coins that you picked up from the dirt and never gave back to the gentleman who dropped them, and if I recall correctly, were dressed in green and red clothes with sleeves made of white silk”.
    Markus stood numb, unable to speak of pure chock of what he had just heard. He intended to give them back but the gentleman was walking to fast and was already gone when Markus got up again.
    “I don’t know what to say” Markus succeeded to push out of his throat.
    “You don’t have to say anything, Markus, just let go off my hand” Herr Falke said and smiled.
    “Oh, sorry” Markus said when he realized that Herr Falke had already let go off his hand.
    Taking a quick glance at Jakob Hern while he still was in motion to sit down on the chair, Markus began to feel a bit more confident about the room, persons and never the less, himself.
    Markus was now sitting down, his hands folded as though he was about to pray. There was a moment of silence and if Markus had been paying more attention to the noises from outside the door he could have sworn he heard warnings in the wind.
    “Be wary, wee Markus, their intentions are not clear”
    “RUN, MARKUS, RUN!!!”

He shook his head quickly and then focused on Herr Falke who had taken a map from a bag concealed behind his chair. It was a map of the empire. It looked very new only months could have passed since it was drawn. It had the newly conquered territories on it, all cities that had expanded within the last couple of years was drawn with precision unmatched by anyone but the most skilled Imperial Geographers. Markus studied the map with great enthusiasm and his heart felt warmer as he saw the far reaching borders of the empire. Under the rule of Emperor Peter the Reich had reached new heights of cultural, trade, religious and military might. Only two wars had been waged under his reign.
    “The first war was not a result of actions by the empire” Markus remembered in his mind

Markus Remembered

“METTEZ LE FEU AUX CATAPULTES!!!!!”
    Like trees being cut down by an avalanche the soldiers fell as huge stones flung them off the walls. For several days the French army had besieged Bern, for several hours they had hurled massive rocks and fireballs over the grand walls of the empire. He stood there in the outer courtyard, spinning around, looking at the limbs torn off by the French siege weapons, the destruction of the houses, the fires that consumed every wooden plank and human flesh. All within the outer ring wall was in flames, it didn’t matter if it had been night; the light from the fires would have lit up the skies just as the sun. Around him laid several bodies bleeding, burning or beaten to blood by the boulders. Behind him the mighty gatehouse rose many feet above the ground and when standing on top of the towers you could almost grab a chunk of the clouds.

“Achtung! Die Katapulte feuern wieder!“

EVERYTHING froze around Markus.

EVERYTHING was in complete silence.

NOTHING moved.

It was as though the citadel, walls, battlefield, mourning wounded and war cries all had been stopped by a grey mass of his life flashing by. All he could hear was the swing of a small axe, the snap of a robe, the squeaking sound of wood, a swoosh and a big object breaking the air several hundreds of meters away from him.
    Coming closer.
    … And closer
    .. And closer
    And closer
    Last edited by Elric von Rabenfels; July 24, 2007 at 03:05 AM.

Bravo! Yet another magnificent work Gaius! I love the way you end your posts

Can't wait for the next update. Keep it up!

My Sweet Shadow

Prologue

Chapter 3: A Warm Grave

Part 2

“MARKUS, GET DOWN!”

The voice came from the left of Markus, a true roar of power. In slow-motion Markus turned his head towards the direction of the shout. Bathed in the glaring light of the houses burning behind him, a mail covered body ran towards Markus with his blond shoulder long hair wavering behind him just as the imperial banners all over the citadel. With a shield strapped to his left arm and a sword in his right hand, the body kept on running through the fire, smoke and hailing rain of burning arrows. Jumping over rocks blown away from the walls, bodies scorched by the all-consuming fires and all the time shouting towards Markus. The body kept on coming running by other soldiers, civilians and people seeking cover. Suddenly the head turned towards the walls, if it had not been for the hair shielding the man’s eyes Markus was certain they displayed fear. The body slowed down for a second and then picked up pace right after, running faster than before. Every person behind the body also now looked against the wall, but not at it, over it. A woman screamed and moments after her screech had sounded the arrows struck them all down. Her voice became hot glowing as an arrow pierced her throat sticking out from her neck with the arrowhead still burning. Her arms swung backwards; pushing her chest forwards and there she stood like a saint in Markus’ eyes. Not being able to scream anymore the only sound from her throat was a gurgling air stream of despair. She knew she was dead, but her body wanted to finish the scream. Then, in the midst of the people getting hit by the French arrows, she turned her head and looked at Markus with her mouth wide open. Markus couldn’t get his eyes of her face. The eyes was so powered by her pain that they almost sprung out from her skull, her wrinkles shaping themselves after how much it hurt and finally the fire from behind her neck as the tar had stuck to her skin and burnt a hole trough her flesh. Her mouth was an inferno of burnt tissue and smoke.
    “MARKUS, GET DOWN!”
    Markus’ eyes sled away from the woman as her body fell to the ground, completely depraved of life. He now looked once more at the person running towards him. Suddenly a shadow came up behind Markus, first reaching his back, then his shoulders and finally it had consumed all sun light around Markus. He now followed the shadow as it crept longer and longer in front of himself, stopping for a second and then the shadow started to shrink. He could hear what seemed to be a lieutenant yelling:
    “Get down! It’s going to hit the tower!”
    At the exact same moment the last word had been yelled Markus turned around and looked right between the towers with no expression in his eyes.
    “It is not going to hit the tower, it’s going to hit me” His lips whispered although no words came.
    Every soldier crept down in cover or jumped to the sides when they realized they were in the way of the boulder. The lieutenant crept down behind the crenellation and held his helmet tight to his head with both his hands. His nerves over the impending doom showed as he bit his teeth hard together, his legs shaking and his last words which he cried out in certain belief of his imminent death.
    “Für den Kaiser und Go…!“
    He didn’t have the time to finish his sentence as the terrifying power of the boulder smashed the crenellation right next to him, pulling away the entire top part of the wall leaving him with eyes closed and the rest of him covered in dust and ruble. Markus felt he had been hit by a panicking horse as the full weight of the man forced him off his feet, thrusting him several meters through the air and breaking his quite hard landing. With the man’s arms around his waist lying on his side, Markus looked at where he had stood just milliseconds before. Then time speeded up again and a deafening thump rose as the stone floor of the citadel was pushed into the ground. Totally mauled by the boulder the stone were, and there would have been nothing left of Markus if it hadn’t been for…
    “Markus? Markus?! Wake up, look at me!”
    Markus was shaken out of his thoughts as the man tried to gain his attention. Slowly but steadily Markus said with a disbelieving voice and eyes screaming of not be able to comprehend what had just happened.
    “I’m… I’m all right… Hans, I’m all right” He made the cross over his chest.
    “Come on, Markus. We’d better get away from here before their archers reload” Hans said and helped his friend to his feet and almost dragged him inside the tower to the right of the gate.
    Markus must have fainted in his mind while moving up the tower, following Hans whom as third in command had his own rule about being with the soldiers at every second. Because the next thing he remembered was himself standing next to Hans looking at the French siege towers approaching. There was an almost complete silence hanging over the battlefield as every soldier, German or French, was preparing themselves in their mind for the coming melee. Only rattles with weapons and the frequently arrow being fired disturbed the concentration of every man on the wall. Hans moved away from the edge of the wall, drew his sword and held it high in the air. Markus looked at him as he turned right and addressed his personal unit.
    “Men! We face our foe here at the walls of Bern. With our blood and steel we shall carve a scar in the French mud’s face, one they will never forget! When they pour out of their towers take two steps backwards and form a circle around them. Then you grip them by the throat and pierce their puny flesh!”
    Hans was a kind and forgiving man, but when war came his way he turned into a machine. One that could command, kill and conceive great plans to forge solid victories. Markus once tended to his wounds after he was sent to the outskirts of Florence to cleanse the region of rebels. Two skirmishes had occurred that same day before the imperial army and the rebels stood face to face with only a merge 200 meters between them. He was helping the other priests, amongst them was Bishop Jakob Hern, to bless the soldiers and relieve them of their sins, when Hans walked out from the line and knelt before Markus whom with grace and gratitude blessed him before his own sight. He led his men into battle and out of it afterwards, only a stray arrow had caught him in the arm.

But now he stood there on the walls of Bern with his sword wavering in the air with every man's attention towards oneself. With all the heads turned against one point on the wall, he would become an obviously target for French crossbowmen.

And somewhere, out there a click sounded...

Last edited by J.B.; September 23, 2007 at 08:24 AM.

My Sweet Shadow

Request

Right, so here on sunday i'm going on vacation for 14 days, so I would like to get loads of comments on what I could do better or what I should include, basically any advice or grudge you hold on my AAR I would like to hear, so that I can use those days to write some new chapters and try to satisfy people (ignore the sexual undertone in that )

Great AAR i do like the way you write what gave you the idea for this??

Well, since I just finished school I found myself with a lot of time on my hands. I think I was sitting and playing my HRE campaing when I was moving a priest around in the Florence vicinity and that was when I looked up and saw my copy of "The Da Vinci Code" flanked by "Angels and Demons" (A&D is so much better than Da Vinci!). So some thinking while doing other stuff and suddenly I got a main plot. Voila!

Elric von Rabenfels's Avatar The Devil Inside

Write better German ^_^

I could help you out with that, as I am German - If you want I could even edit your posts and correct the errors in the German parts, I'm Moderator here

Other than that, it's a really refreshing AAR
    - What can change the nature of a man?

If you'd do that I would really appreciate it, mate
    Sort of in my own defense, I use Babelfish Translator to translate the sentences, but god help me if I had to write the German passages on my own

Oooo!

It reads like a book! awesome work!

Elric von Rabenfels's Avatar The Devil Inside

Okay, the German parts are corrected
    Great writing, keep it on!
    - What can change the nature of a man?

My Sweet Shadow

Update

Finally back! I got a whole new chapter ready for you before the weekend

I got to say I love your work Gaius. Probably THE best writing for AARs (at least from I've seen). It's really awesome.

Can't wait for the new chapter

Don't you flatter me

But thanks alot. That's a big thing to say of you, Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius julius octavinus View Post
    Don't you flatter me
    No, I'm serious. I really enjoy reading your AAR. And I wonder why I'm the only one who gave you a 5 out of 5

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast