Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardest game ever ?

Edelward's Avatar Vicarius

Default Hardest game ever ?

Seriously speaking which game is hardest .
    For now it is Wizardry 4 -which was completed by very few and I mean few like several men only.

Default Re: Hardest game ever ?

not a computer game but there was a jigsaw in the UK about 10 years ago that was just completely random shapes, the company that marketed it offered whoever could do it 1 million pounds, it took two guys 5 years to design a computer program to do it for them. computer game wise i havent a ****ing clue
    Sired by Niccolo Machiavelli
    Adopted by Ferrets54
    Father of secret basement children Boeing and Shyam Popat

For me it's Gothic - a challenging RPG. It's also one of my favourite games.

Giorgos's Avatar Deus Ex Machina

The hardest game for me was Pilotwings on the snes.
    Don't laugh. I was trying to get perfect scores on every part of it and it was a pain in the butt. Additionaly, i was pretty young back then so you can imagine the building of frustration in front of the t.v set. Not to mention the broken controllers..

Cyrus the Virus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Top Gun on NES looked hard, according to Angry Video Nintendo Game Nerd's review.

"And the Heavens Shall Tremble"
    Resistance is futile™

"ehn sewr traih-sluyrds-lairareh"

Sidus Preclarum's Avatar Honnęte Homme.

Shadow of the Beast was pretty hard in its time...
    Ghosts and Goblins on the NES and Super Ghouls & Ghosts (SNES) where awfully hard too...

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Jet Fighter III. A very old game but it is extremely hard, espcially the air-fight is so real that you and your enemies would usually fire missles even before you see them.

Beyond visual range FTW.

For me, it's Arena, I could ever get past the beginning dungeon.

crash bandicoot 2 when i was a kid; i couldnt get EVERY fruit and everything on a level for ****. So I never got all the gems for the missions, its the only ps1 game i kept

Hephaistos's Avatar Tiro

I don't know, which game is the hardest. But the most heavy game ist Microsoft Flight Simulator 8: 3.5 kg without addons.

However, in my oppinion this ultra realistic flight simulators are the hardest, for you need a real flight licence to even get your bird flying. But instead air fights are realistic, too, you have to shoot down at least a dozent enemies.

Roy Batty's Avatar Senator

Manhunter. Trying to make my way through the tunnels under Coney Island and find enough keycards took me two years and about four notebooks of graphing paper. By the time I made it through, my old 286 had had enough. When I cracked open the case to find out what had went wrong, my hardrive was smoldering and had been imprinted on the roof of the case with soot.
    The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
    H. L. Mencken

Indefinitely Banned

C&C 3 on 360. I am stuck on both campaigns. stupid game
    I also cannot do the last mission on Gears of War

Edelward's Avatar Vicarius

Have you finished first Doom . I couldn't .

Commandos Series

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Feminists are silent when the bills arrive." -- Aetius

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

Savage_Swede's Avatar Carolus Rex

Quote Originally Posted by The Super Pope View Post
    C&C 3 on 360. I am stuck on both campaigns. stupid game
    I also cannot do the last mission on Gears of War
    C&C3 was easy. Completed it in a few days, almost never had to try a campaign mission twice.

And for that last mission on Gears of War, if you want help i can PM you about how i did. I got to mention though, me and my friend had played through to the last mission in co-op, but didn't make it. And the next day my other friend was over and was going to try it for the first time, so i thought, what the hell and continued where my other friend and me had left off at the last mission. So we sat behind cover and just emptied our weapons as the boss was approaching. And when the boss was just about to walk to our side, my friend got ahold of a grenade. He went "What does this do?" and then charged the boss with the grenade in his hand. Then lol, he just smashed the grenade into the boss' face and bam, they both died

Now, on to the topic. I really can't come up with any game i had a really hard time with. Altough, Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusades on Xbox was a pain. Now that i think of it, i haven't completed it yet. Im stuck really badly. Other than that, perhaps Heroes V. Some campaigns are really a pain. Haven't completed that one yet either.

Sig by Lord Rahl
    Under the patronage of Obi Wan Asterix

Europa Barbarorum, what RTW should have been.

Ya, forget Commando. I stuck in the Fourth Mission forever for the first one, even I have a walkthrough!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Savage_Swede View Post
    Altough, Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusades on Xbox was a pain. Now that i think of it, i haven't completed it yet. Im stuck really badly. Other than that, perhaps Heroes V. Some campaigns are really a pain. Haven't completed that one yet either.
    Kingdom Under Fire series is not that hard actually, although you need to try few times for some missions...

Heroes of Might and Magic V is hard for some campaign only, generally the Demon campaign 1 ~ 4 and the last of Elf Campaign (10k skeleton archers...). If you can pass these missions, the rests are just for kids! By the way, the eniding is not so worth for all the hardship you pay anyway, and the only moral lesson I have learned from that game is "all women are evil, stupid or too soft".

Savage_Swede's Avatar Carolus Rex

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    Kingdom Under Fire series is not that hard actually, although you need to try few times for some missions...

Heroes of Might and Magic V is hard for some campaign only, generally the Demon campaign 1 ~ 4 and the last of Elf Campaign (10k skeleton archers...). If you can pass these missions, the rests are just for kids! By the way, the eniding is not so worth for all the hardship you pay anyway, and the only moral lesson I have learned from that game is "all women are evil, stupid or too soft".
    On Kingdom under fire, im stuck on a mission where you have to guard a wall or something like that (not sure, havent played in ages), and i just cant manage to both defend the wall and stay alive at the same time. Either i die myself, or i live and the wall gets destroyed.

As for heroes, yes, some missions are easy and you just have to follow instructions and simply play. But others are seemingly impossible no matter how many times you try it. And my nerves only last so long

And yes, i remember Commandos as well. That one sure was a tough one.

Sig by Lord Rahl
    Under the patronage of Obi Wan Asterix

Europa Barbarorum, what RTW should have been.

Hammer and Sickle in the Silent Storm series.

It is without a doubt the hardest game ever. Some game sites have rated it low for being too hard.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

awisler's Avatar Senator

BLOOOOOOOONS

http://www.addictinggames.com/bloons.html

need I say more?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast