Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hardest game ever ?

Duke_of_Bavaria's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Hardest game ever ?

Rush n' Attack for NES(the enemies spoke with a Russian accent too, I'm not so sure that was propaganda ).

Imba hard game.

Something I noticed is that older games tend to be harder. Loads of NES and SNES games are next to impossible to beat but after that all games are fairly easy beatable.

Kustjägarsoldat, A-dyk #31 Nordenskiöld - KJ för alltid!

Angmar_nite's Avatar Domesticus
    Spearheading the 57000 dollar average salary invasion!!!!!!! CHINA WILL DOMINATE YOU ALL!!!!

Commando 3 (?) Road to Berlin.

I only did like two missions before ****ing up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapax
    I guess in modern russia, tank builds you.

300 on the PSP still havnt completed it.

My first play through of MGS3. I like to think of myself as quite a pro at MGS2, but the two games have a very different style of play, one that i couldnt get the hang of for quite a while in MGS3. I played it on Easy mode to start off with, and the amount of times I was spotted over my playthrough was ludicrous for what is supposed to be a 'stealth' game.

I blame the camera angle mainly. Still I bought MGS3Subsistance with the new camera. Its better (although a bit slow, and you cant change the sensitivity) but now and again I find myself switching to the old camera for a better view of things from above.

i think Cannon fodder got incredibly difficult towards the end then again I was about 10

Commando's was also rediculouly difficult on the later levels

It was when I was little but, there was a game called BoulderDash for Nintendo. I remember my uncle, who was the best player at it, would be forever stuck on the last level. I couldn't make it past the second.

Seleucus I Nicator's Avatar Campidoctor

The hardest game I have played was Shogun TW actually. I would always get owned by the Hojo's huge armies and geishas. The geishas were chasing my rulers all over the map while their armies rapidly conquered my territories. Good times, good times.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123