Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of the Image: Post a winner

Default Game of the Image: Post a winner

Now, i found this game browsing around the web and i tought it was kinda cool, so lets see how it works around here, folks.

Here is the game: basically i will start the game posting a pic of something or someone. Then, the next player (X) will post the picture of something/someone that defeats (either accurate or imaginative speaking) my selection and a post of why. The following person (Y) does the same but to X and so on. A few rules:

1-) Source its anything. Mix real life, cartoons, anime, games, movies, etc etc etc.

2-) Only one image per post. However, to allow replayability, you may participate again after 10 turns have passed out (meaning that 10 other persons played after you and you are long ago defeated). But you cant use again the same person/thing.

3-) You cant forfeit the attack. If it happened, it happened (so, if you are paper and someone post scissors, dont claim that they are rusty or something like that. you lose. return again in 10 turns.)

4-) While its for fun, a basic rule must exist: there has to be a logic behind the why of that selection (a clip cant defeat a carrier)

So, lets put a quick example:
    I put : Cheese.
    X puts: person eating cheese. or a mouse...
    Z pust: dog
    and so on. but posting a picture. so, lets start and i will start with one of the coolest characters ever found in a game:

Solid Snake. Skillfull, Smart, Noble, Brave, Strong. One of the coolest attitude in a game character while maintaining his protagonist aura from different perspective ( a philosopher, a warrior, etc).

Thanatos's Avatar Now Is Not the Time
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Game of the Image: Post a winner

The Fire Emblem Girls!

Not only do they fight for good, just like Solid Snake, but they also:

1)Are women.
    2)Can use anything from a gigantic axe to dark magic to a ballista with ease.
    3)Are pretty. See #1.

I'm sorry, Snake, I know you're totally butt-kicking awesome. Still, when it comes to who I would rather spend an entire journey with, it's with these nice ladies here.

He's a pimp. They are known for slapping people. He beats those Fire Emblem women (if they don't have his money)
    Patronized by happyho in the Legion of Rahl
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Debs
    The Republican and Democratic parties, or, to be more exact, the Republican-Democratic party, represent the capitalist class in the class struggle. They are the political wings of the capitalist system and such differences as arise between them relate to spoils and not to principles.

Harry Callaghan, aka Dirty Harry, is the baddest cop in history and owns the most powerful handgun in the world - and would bust any scumbag pimp as easily as he would take a crap in the morning.

Cluny the Scourge's online Rome: Total War voice-commentated battle videos can be found here: http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=C...e1&view=videos - View on High Quality only.

Cluny will roast you on a spit in your own juice...

Not compared to Psyme of the Krill!

She's got exotic weapons and ships and stuff, y'all. And looks. And bombs. And smarts. And guns.

Did I mention she has advanced weaponry?

Sorry, I've only got cartoons uploaded for now. I'll try to upload more pictures later. But beat THAT!

James Brady, champion of gun "control" (ban). Takes Harry's gun away, so now he can't shoot anyone.
    The Republican and Democratic parties, or, to be more exact, the Republican-Democratic party, represent the capitalist class in the class struggle. They are the political wings of the capitalist system and such differences as arise between them relate to spoils and not to principles.

You still haven't beaten Psyme! She's an alien, and doesn't respect your cruddy laws!
    Last edited by Thanatos; June 23, 2007 at 01:22 AM.

Shazbot's Avatar grant woodgrain grippin

James Brady gets assassinated by the people with guns.

Internet nerds beat anime chicks, or at least beat themselves to anime chicks. Either way these guys win (and yet fail at life).

@ shaz: brady still wins, because the assassin didn't kill him, just horribly cripple him for life.

awisler's Avatar Senator

Ding Chavez anyone? For those of you who played the first Rainbow Six and its Rogue Spear/Black Thorn expansions, you know that Ding Chavez completely kicks ass at everything, including the above posted simpsons nerds.

Here is the in game description of him -
    Chavez, Domingo "Ding"
    Born in Los Angeles, California. Joined U.S. Army, 1983. Served with the 7th Infantry Division, 1984-87. Rose to rank of Staff Sergeant before being recruited by the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in 1987 for narcotics interdiction operations in South America. Discharged 1988 and became a full-time CIA employee the same year, working under John Clark. Service records for the years 1989-99 are sealed. Earned B.S. Political Science, George Mason University, 1995. M.A. International Relations from the same institution 1999. Married. Chavez is an excellent light infantry soldier with an exceptional grasp of small unit tactics and close quarters battle. Although small in stature he is powerfully built and agile, a formidable opponent with a wide range of weapons and in hand-to-hand combat.

This is off-topic, but wouldn't the bullet have gone through Lincoln's brain? Since it's so close and such.

And Shoop da Whoops, coupled with SS power, overcomes all.

Last edited by Thanatos; June 23, 2007 at 01:25 AM.

Prince_of_Macedon's Avatar Πρίγκηψ της Μακεδονίας

John Wilkes Booth and SS Stormtroopers (both people with guns) are no match for the barn fire.

Fight gunfire with fire!
    Last edited by Prince_of_Macedon; June 23, 2007 at 01:31 AM.
    HOW TO PLAY EMPIRE TOTAL WAR OFFLINE

"It is a lovely thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown." - ALEXANDER THE GREAT

Watch my online-commentary battles here
    Under the Patronage of Hader

Beats all except these guys. Sombrero+machete=pwnage, just ask the French.

Kung Lao fights the Sombrero+machete people because he believes his hat is superior.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

Scorpion laughs at Kung Lao, then burns him to death.

^Mr.S's Avatar Foederatus

Progeria Child sends his kitten minions to eat Scorpion, as he laughs in triumph.

TAG's Avatar Campidoctor

^Man that's low ...

Area 51 commando team will take care of him

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Alma is good at owning commandos.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Vicarius

Edit: God smites alma
    Member of S.I.N.

Banned's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Civitate

Go,die barbarians!!I have come to slay you all!!
    Here enters Trunks,the destroyer of evil...

P.S I'm invincible,so you fellas have got no chance of defeating me.

P.P.S Thread killed!!
    Last edited by Banned; June 23, 2007 at 07:08 AM.

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast