Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel vs palestine another one to save other threads :O

Centurion-Lucius-Vorenus's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    In a cottage cheese cottage in Levittown, New york

Default Re: Israel vs palestine another one to save other threads :O

Quote Originally Posted by Judean Rebel View Post
    5000? 2000 maby when romans perished us.
    you comparing us to nazi's? god bless you my friend if you only knew what nazi's did to my family you could not sleep at night.
    im not saying what we are doing to arabs now is ok but we have no choice we are 6 million agains god knows how many. hey and what about what u.s did in afganistan and iraq, you dont even know, talking about counter terrorism...
    your words aint helping peace only war you can close this thread i can no longer read your stupidity.
    Dude, the only way peace is going to come is if you start working with palestinians instead of against them. Same for palestinians.

STReetSamurai's Avatar Miles

No its relevant. Its like the Dutch calling New York "New Amsterdam" in an effort to take the city back from its American' inhabitants. Calling the place "Judea" is 10X more stupid and stupidity like that needs to be called out.
    So what if they called it New Amsterdam its still what it is.

you comparing us to nazi's? god bless you my friend if you only knew what nazi's did to my family you could not sleep at night.
    I would be laughing to hard?

Don't presume to educate me on atrocities!

the post was not to you it was to the other dude that talked about nazi's.

And btw Judea is the name of the region near jerusalem, we dont need to prove anything this is the name.
    You cant reason with them.

So what if they called it New Amsterdam its still what it is.
    As he said thats what everyone called it.

Heres an old British map of the region. Note its called clearly Judea. You people swallow this propaganda hook line and sinker

Map

Im sure as usual you will find a way to ignore the facts.
    I have nothing against the womens movement. Especially when Im walking behind it.

I don't care if it was called Judistan or Palestinianistan, the fact is that just because "your people" lived there 2,000 years ago and then left the region doesn't give you the right to suddenly come back and forcefully remove the inhabitants with the notion that "god gave us this land". What's more important is that the current inhabitants didn't even have anything to do with the former's exclusion from the lands.

However, since chivalry, justice and equal laws for all are more myth than fact, the doctrine of "might is right" prevails. Israelis armed and trained themselves, fought and won wars and hence, gained the "right" to deport people from their lands, ethnically clensing the area where they wanted a homeland. That way, whatever they do is justified.

Anyone who's played R:TW knows that it's the right of the conqueror to do as he wishes with the vanquished.
    Death be not proud, though some have called thee
    Mighty and dreadful, for, thou art not so.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus Loverlord View Post
    I don't care if it was called Judistan or Palestinianistan, the fact is that just because "your people" lived there 2,000 years ago and then left the region doesn't give you the right to suddenly come back and forcefully remove the inhabitants with the notion that "god gave us this land". What's more important is that the current inhabitants didn't even have anything to do with the former's exclusion from the lands.

However, since chivalry, justice and equal laws for all are more myth than fact, the doctrine of "might is right" prevails. Israelis armed and trained themselves, fought and won wars and hence, gained the "right" to deport people from their lands, ethnically clensing the area where they wanted a homeland. That way, whatever they do is justified.

Anyone who's played R:TW knows that it's the right of the conqueror to do as he wishes with the vanquished.
    It almost hurts me that I can't rep you for this.

I'm far too hot-headed to ever say something so obvious yet true.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Eranshahr View Post
    Wow I was wrong, But the Sucide bombings, the last one from fatah or PLO was 2000 right? and then Hamas did one in 2002 and none til 2006, or maybe I am thinking of something else.

The thing is Israeli settlers has nothing to do in Palestinian lands, They are jsut there because the Israeli government wants to capture territory from them.

But they aren't to be blamed, you can only blame the government, Politics is a big lie and mess.

I think 10 were soldeirs, 90 civilians. as the suicide bombers, you never know who is and who isn't, you sound like far right propaganda chanting that " Immigrants are potential rapists" Well face this Afrisco, EVERYONE IS POTENTIAL SUCIDE BOMBERS, ME, YOU, ISRAELIS AND PALESTINIANS. Everyone can become a suicide bomber, it is jsut to use your common sence not to be talked into it.
    I don't understand why do you mean by saying that everyone is a potential suicide bomber.
    surely that israel killed muh less civilians and much more soldiers.
    the Israeli goverment don't want from the settlers to settle them. it is opposite, Israel doesn't want from them to settle there. why? the realtions with the palestinians are worsing an it requires more soldiers to guard these settlement. I live in Israel, and the last suicide bombing was last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaigidel View Post
    the fact is that the arabs in "palestine" took up arms FIRST. therefore the jews are always in the right because they have truly been on the defense from the beginning-- the war of aggression they undertook was a rational strategic decision just like it is a rational strategic decision to keep up the myth and the lie of arab innocence.
    Chaigidel, in 1967 Israel launched a war against its neighboring Arab nations and took all the Palestinian owned land, at the time administered by those Arab nations. The war has been come to be known as the Six Day War because obviously, it lasted six days.

During this time the Israeli military took control of the Golan Heights, the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, and the Sinai Peninsula. Israel only returned the Sinai Peninsula and kept the rest of the areas to themselves.

Israel started to put up Israeli settlements, and if I am not mistaken, allowed only Jews to live in them. If I am wrong any member fell free to correct me. Many Palestinian homes were demolished in the process, and along with them, many Palestinian men and women who refused to move.

If I am not mistaken, you said the Palestinians started the aggressive behavior. So tell me, did they become aggressive before or after the Six Day War?

Salaam bro,
    Adnan

Kiljan Arslan's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Quote Originally Posted by Rush Limbaugh View Post
    It was called Judea until 1947 LOL
    Actually it was called the Mandate of Palastine.
    according to exarch I am like
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    sure, the way fred phelps finds christianity too optimistic?

Simple truths
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Did you know being born into wealth or marrying into wealth really shows you never did anything to earn it?
    btw having a sig telling people not to report you is hilarious.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by MasterAdnin View Post
    you said the Palestinians started the aggressive behavior. So tell me, did they become aggressive before or after the Six Day War?

Salaam bro,
    Adnan
    before the six days war. the PLO was formed in 1964 and started agression acts that weere supported by arab states and mainly egypt. this was one of the reason for the war.
    Israel did not sya the Arabs to get out of the land and allowd anybody to settle there. but the Israelis bought that land for settlements. and gave all of gaza strip to the palestinian authority.
    and only part of the region is called Judea. some land southern to Jerusalem.
    someone brought a map of the british mandate. it is wrong. it is map of sothern Levan in the year 0. it was only made by the british in 1889
    Last edited by Orko; July 31, 2007 at 02:03 AM.
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

kev-o's Avatar Primicerius

Still called the middle east. The land of trouble. Where the **** storm starts. Sandland......soon to be glass city.

Yes i have the right to come here after 2000 years that we didnt left they perished us, i have the right to come back and take whats mine.
    we didnt start the aggresion, on 47 arabs did, they just payed for it on 68, we took land with no arms, they attacked us we took all the land with weapon.
    foolished arabs did not want to split the country into 2 now they have nothing.
    this land is ours bye law of god, and if you dont beleive in the law of god then its ours bye the law of weapon and untill arabs wont kill us all it will stay this way bye prophecy.

Fanaticism and slaughter. Fine way to go.

Just for you to know, in my country im in the left wing. just here i think you need some history balance.
    you see, life is not black nor white, but hell we are only 6 MILLION, againts like 5 arab countrys, why cant you see that, we are in our back to the sea we have no choice, we had no choice. this is awar for our lives not like your's in iraq, war for oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Judean Rebel View Post
    Just for you to know, in my country im in the left wing. just here i think you need some history balance.
    you see, life is not black nor white, but hell we are only 6 MILLION, againts like 5 arab countrys, why cant you see that, we are in our back to the sea we have no choice, we had no choice. this is awar for our lives not like your's in iraq, war for oil.
    I couldn't care less about the odds stacked up against those six million nuclear armed US supported Israelis. If you are wrong I will criticise you.

I couldnt care less about your critisism. we do what we can.

Chaigidel, in 1967 Israel launched a war against its neighboring Arab nations and took all the Palestinian owned land, at the time administered by those Arab nations. The war has been come to be known as the Six Day War because obviously, it lasted six days.

During this time the Israeli military took control of the Golan Heights, the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, and the Sinai Peninsula. Israel only returned the Sinai Peninsula and kept the rest of the areas to themselves.and only part of the region is called Judea. some land southern to Jerusalem.
    someone brought a map of the british mandate. it is wrong. it is map of sothern Levan in the year 0. it was only made by the british in 1889
    Wrong as usual. There was no call for another Palestinian nation all of the Westbank was annexed by Jordan. The map is not wrong and the other part you refer to is called Samar. Do you know what their ancient holy book is? This was what these regions were always called until 1947. Find me a map with the Westbank on it before 1947. Israel also gave back Gazza in case youve forgotten

If I am not mistaken, you said the Palestinians started the aggressive behavior. So tell me, did they become aggressive before or after the Six Day War?
    Wrong again. The Arabs threatened Israel and were preparing to launch another war against it so Israel struck first with Arab armies perched sitting on its borders and shelling Israeli towns. Dont you know anything about this topic?
    I have nothing against the womens movement. Especially when Im walking behind it.

Rush you are correct in every word you say.
    arabs where aggressive in freaking 47 4 years after world war, 4 years they gave a **** about 6 million and killed our women and children, in 68 they payed for it till today.
    arabs where foolish and stayd foolish.

Peace in the Middle East will surely be inevitable with such approaches.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    Peace in the Middle East will surely be inevitable with such approaches.
    Yes, and with your aproach the peace is inevitable