Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lohan arrested again, and I still don't care.

Default Re: Lohan arrested again, and I still don't care.

well, i just quoted the punishment disgruntled goat, for posession it seems like a pretty lenient punishment but it starts to go into the "5 years jailtime" thing when it gets to intent to distribute.

I dont think theres any proof that she was charged with intent to distribute, is there?

She'll probably get a few months, thats my guess.

just let her drink, get gang rapeded by 20 black dudes, have to carry black twins that give her big stretch marks and by the time she is ready to come back to singing the music industry has moved on and forgot about her.

MasterInquisitor's Avatar Ordinarius

She sings?
    Oh lord...didn't Hilton do that and murder "Kingston Town"?
    But Lohan has been given a bracelet or something to wear on her ankle, which monitors the amount of alcohol in her bloodstream or something. Not the best fashion accessory.
    And any "idol" for younger children, or who may possible influence a younger audience (she starred in "Herbie: Fully Loaded", right?) should not have pictures of her in a drunken state playing around with knives and holding them to other people's throats paraded around in the media.
    She should know her status, and if she is "royalty", she should better start acting her age. I haven't heard of any English "royalty" doing things like that, Kiera Knightly or Princess Beatrice alike (that or I don't pay attention to the media).
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    A chomping evil Kentish Giraffe who constantly sings "Four legs good ,two legs bad"

Kiljan Arslan's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Quote Originally Posted by scheuch13 View Post
    just let her drink, get gang rapeded by 20 black dudes, have to carry black twins that give her big stretch marks and by the time she is ready to come back to singing the music industry has moved on and forgot about her.
    Now she'll be gangraped by those 20 black dudes women.
    according to exarch I am like
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    sure, the way fred phelps finds christianity too optimistic?

Simple truths
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Did you know being born into wealth or marrying into wealth really shows you never did anything to earn it?
    btw having a sig telling people not to report you is hilarious.

Any sort of gang raping would be good right now.

For her, before any of you get ideas.
    A chomping evil Kentish Giraffe who constantly sings "Four legs good ,two legs bad"

What abou prince harry? doesnt he make a drunken fool of himself on regular occasion, mistress?

Look, I dont even believe that people like lindsey are really rolemodels for children. These are the sorts of claims that I would dispute, since there is no real proof of that.

People like lindsey and paris hilton are not rolemodels to GIRLS, theyre rolemodels to all people. Because deep down, we wish we could be rich, carefree and high all the time like they are.

I was referring to female royalty. If we were talking about Hugh Grant or some other guy I would reference something about male royalty.

And yeah I'd love to be rich and carefree, but as I can't have that, I'll just vent my anger on those who do have it and abuse it

Roshak's Avatar Senator

I used to like Lohan until she went to the Dark side of: Absolute power is mine for I shall live free and the laws shall only abide to me and only MEEEE.

Yeah, I don't care if your a saint, the Pope, the President or whatever you broke the law you pay the price.

As for why this is news beats me. I would rather they do fake news ( Have an Onion or Daily Show segment if you will) instead of this for THAT would get more viewers and still be mildly interesting.

Though actually that's the problem. The news isn't news its a TV show, and a form of entertainment. Only when things get serious around the area do they actually do news.

Arrogance is the Leading Cause of Defeat.

New to the Multiplayer or just Total War games? Check out Roshak's Guide

Quote Originally Posted by -BulletproofTurban- View Post
    What abou prince harry? doesnt he make a drunken fool of himself on regular occasion, mistress?

Look, I dont even believe that people like lindsey are really rolemodels for children. These are the sorts of claims that I would dispute, since there is no real proof of that.

People like lindsey and paris hilton are not rolemodels to GIRLS, theyre rolemodels to all people. Because deep down, we wish we could be rich, carefree and high all the time like they are.
    ^^^^sounds like someone is registered to lohanfanboy.com

Firecrotch is a dirty rotten talentless slut, who takes hard drugs and sleeps around like a whore.
    Shes also a terrible rolemodel for dumbass kids who think its good to emulate celebrity's.

She can't sing or act, she gets money for nothing, the sooner the dirty whore crashes into a wall and does a Diana on us, the better.

boofhead's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Firecrotch is a dirty rotten talentless slut, who takes hard drugs and sleeps around like a whore.
    Shes also a terrible rolemodel for dumbass kids who think its good to emulate celebrity's.

She can't sing or act, she gets money for nothing, the sooner the dirty whore crashes into a wall and does a Diana on us, the better.
    Don't hold back there, mate....

wow well this thread is too long for me to read through right now..
    but i dont think anyone has said this, so i will.

i never took interest in her or any female celebrities before, but damn drivin drunk and possesion...but it made me think...id party with her. a girl with $$ like that and an obvious love for drugs id probably pull a kfed and freeload the hell outa her.

boofhead's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by victor. View Post
    id probably pull a kfed and freeload the hell outa her.

I wouldn't. Looks like she has crap parties, and feels like hell for days.

Bwaho's Avatar Puppeteer
    From the kingdom of heaven by the powah of the holy spirit

just let her drink, get gang rapeded by 20 black dudes, have to carry black twins that give her big stretch marks and by the time she is ready to come back to singing the music industry has moved on and forgot about her
    damn, that's a bit rough innit?

hopefully she'll straighten herself out without finding "the lord" or converting to islam while she's in prison.

lets remember her for the good things she has given us... yummy

I love you lindsey, let me embrace you in my arms and protect you from the hordes of haters.

I thought it was "Lindsay".

It works so well in a chav accent...which in a way, is what she is.

I think she should just be pushed off of a cliff, for being her. She needs to appreciate life more. If we could swap places, I would manage her finances, and she could realise what some of us have to live on, and perhaps she'd learn that she shouldn't waste her money.

you brits and your obsession with chavs...

Shes just a spoiled rich girl with no concept of a dollar, ever seen that video of paris hilton and one of her idiot boyfriends bashing lindsey lohan? They make fun of how much money lindsey has by sayingthat shes "only" a millionaire and how shes poor because she only has millions, instead of billions apparently like they do.

I was just like :O

Mighty's Avatar Miles

There are three feelings which one sees in others eyes when they are young:

-uncertainty
    -sorrow
    -a shine

5 years ago or so, when I looked into this girls eyes, I felt a combination of two, sorrow and uncertainty. Guess what, I was correct

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345