Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweden VS UK nightclubs

Default Sweden VS UK nightclubs

I want to go to Sweden.

Default Re: Sweden VS UK nightclubs

The UK comparison isn't the best one, but, Sweden still looks better. I really want to go to an eastern European one though, they always look like such great fun, hot Slavic babes and thumping eastern European Techno.

clubs are for whores and people without culture. --- ( clubs as in party clubs with which in people play the technos music)

complete waste of humanity, go work in some labs you skanks.

LoZz's Avatar who are you?

ive only ever been to one proper night club, their has been a few kind of bars with dance areas, but their not night clubs.

tbh i thought it was real fun, the dance room was great! all the classics.

Darkragnar's Avatar Member of Ordo Malleus

Sweden just went up in my books.

Quote Originally Posted by Serious samurai View Post
    The UK comparison isn't the best one,
    You dont say whatever gave you that idea.
    Member of the House of Marenostrum
    They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say ****, it's raining!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaigidel View Post
    clubs are for whores and people without culture. --- ( clubs as in party clubs with which in people play the technos music)

Sounds to me that you have few friends to go out to a nightclub and spend all summer in your parents basement playing too much D&D.

Its called having fun.......not everyone wants to be a souless recluse like yourself. How going out,dancing, listening to music makes you a 'skank' I don't know.

Sounds like you have some pent up rage and jealousy because you've never been to one or don't have friends to go with to one....

MattErickson's Avatar Centenarius

SWEDEN!! :tacticalw

ENGEEEEEEEEEEEERLAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!:tacticalw:brit::smileybri

Erik's Avatar Dux Limitis

I can think of one big drawback of Swedish nightclubs: alcohol is ****ing expensive in Sweden.

But then, with the women looking like that, I guess you don't really need to get drunk.

@duke I have been to so many clubs and done so many things that you would probably **** your pants if I told you my saga of clubbing.

Im definitely not jealous, I just know everyone who party to be a complete dumbass and waste of space, and self absorbed and actually its only fun if you are an idiot with a huge drug habit.

sounds to complicated perhaps for you to understand, but Im sure you will get it eventually . but I dont really care if you do.

I have forgotten more parties than you will ever attend. and see people do things that fully justify my beliefs about those who spend the time they have "clubbing" and people who only find comfort and fun in the arms of a thousand strangers alchohol and loud music-- foolishness, when you are more developed mentally you will realize this.

but clubs are for kids, and adults who still act like kids--
    Last edited by Chaigidel; July 26, 2007 at 07:30 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

They were Geordies, what do you expect?

Cheap and skanky rock bars are better than any nightclub that has Brits go to it.
    All the good clubs have gone in Birmingham though. Eddie's burnt down and the Top Ranker's gone

I would take a "dirty" place over a "high class" place any day, maybe because Im dirty and poor though and dont look very good :O

look at the names of the clubs for god's sake! that said the english club is like a lot of clubs in uk cities on a friday or sat. the swedish one could be compared to a night in a student city like leeds on freshers week. so its just when and where

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jonni_g_n View Post
    look at the names of the clubs for god's sake! that said the english club is like a lot of clubs in uk cities on a friday or sat. the swedish one could be compared to a night in a student city like leeds on freshers week. so its just when and where
    What! He dares to bring a reasoned and fair point into a discussion here!

Erik's Avatar Dux Limitis

Im definitely not jealous, I just know everyone who party to be a complete dumbass and waste of space, and self absorbed and actually its only fun if you are an idiot with a huge drug habit.
    So 90% of people are dumb, waste of space, and drug addicts.

those who spend the time they have "clubbing" and people who only find comfort and fun in the arms of a thousand strangers alchohol and loud music-- foolishness
    So if you go to a club once a month or so, it means you have no other ways to "find comfort".
    Apparently people who go to clubs don't have any hobbies or personal life outside of the club.

only speaking from personal experience, its probably a different thing in europe, but clubbing here is about nothing but drugs; nobody goes to "have fun" they go to get ****ed up and screw someone they dont know.--- well technically that is "having fun" :O, but yeah they generally dont do anything outside of making money to get more drugs so they can party longer.

dont get me wrong meth, x, crack and all that stuff is great fun; but you generally arent in a healthy mindset if you use them.

Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    So 90% of people are dumb, waste of space, and drug addicts.
    Actually, a 90% are dumb and a waste of space, just not drug addicts, so it isn't that far away from the truth.
    Member of S.I.N.

Seleucus I Nicator's Avatar Campidoctor

only speaking from personal experience, its probably a different thing in europe, but clubbing here is about nothing but drugs; nobody goes to "have fun" they go to get ****ed up and screw someone they dont know.--- well technically that is "having fun" :O, but yeah they generally dont do anything outside of making money to get more drugs so they can party longer.
    Uhm... the only reasons I would go to a club would be to **** girls and/or pick fights. I can't see any things that would be fun (except taking drugs of course, but I would not do that since I would not be willing to risk my mental well-being).

TAG's Avatar Campidoctor

I disagree.
    Clubs are great fun, get drunk,show your moves,get some girls
    I used to go out 1-2 times per month and it is enough but there are some people that don't know when to stop like some chicks that half of their life spend in there.

Clubs are everywhere foolish Chaigidel ,including in EU.If you don't want to think that day,you will be amused though

I haven't been only in UK and don't know how's there .Anybody from UK ? Wasn't this a place where people have "interest clubs " supposedly with more conversations and less louder music ?! I have to check one day .ughh Jeeves etc ?!
    EUROPA SEMPER CAPUT MUNDI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast