Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spartan total warrior

The Good's Avatar the Bad and the Ugly

Default Re: Spartan total warrior

i think i would prefer it to stay with the more anicent era
    Which in that case, Creative Assembly should make a Roman: Total Warrior. You would basically be an ordinary Roman Legionary who has to rise through the ranks, and eventually can reach rank of Captain or General. Then you can choose whether or not you rebel and start your own Roman Empire/Kingdom!

What do you think of that idea?

Kind regards,
    -Lucius Julius

lol yeah that would be good, i wish i had the ability and the funds to make my own game id make it soo good lol

Rob_the_Celt's Avatar Rebel

If Spartan was on PC you would have the potential to mod it to do the Roman one, or any of those ideas with a lot of work. I like the idea of the Gaelic pirate raids or viking raids, but the ships bit could be awkward....

I tried Mount and Blade too, not bad at all. If only you could cross that with M2TW, you would have an unbelievably class game
    Last edited by Rob_the_Celt; August 01, 2007 at 04:11 AM.
    "Éireann go deo"

Under the patronage of Rhah

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Julius View Post
    Viking: Total Warrior, be a Viking Raider, and raid, pillage, plunder your enemies across Europe.
    Good guess!

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=27864

Pics:

http://games.tiscali.cz/news/news.asp?id=23657

Still fantasy though with undead and dragons.

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Why not start a new thread about the newly anounced Vikings: Battle for Asgard.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusted View Post
    Why not start a new thread about the newly anounced Vikings: Battle for Asgard.
    Good idea, along with links to screen shots posted.

edders's Avatar Senator

Damn guys, I really enjoyed Spartan TW. It's not really that much like Dynasty Warrors anyway, despite being pretty much the same sub-genre. Lots of replay value in just running around violently murdering hordes of enemy soldiers. I agree the skeleton/zombie fights were rubbish - they took away the sense of brutality about the game. Speaking of brutality I think Spartan was actually more violent (or vicious) than God of War. It's true GOW was more creative - in Spartan you're limited to impalement, decapitation etc. for special moves - but it made the violence seem a bit too detached, too lightweight. GOW is also more like a Gladiator-type game since you tend to fight extremely small groups of foes at a time - between two and four. The Boss fights were annoying though, and the puzzles just plain stupid. I'm not sure if Spartan works on the 360 but I might pick it up on budget again some time.

The Last Spartan's Avatar Campidoctor

They should just remake Spartan Total Warrior and improve it and make it tens times better!

Not Going to happen, Neither is Rome 2, or atleast for a long time..............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12