Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I be ashamed of the fact I just spent a good 15 mniutes making fart noises?

Osceola's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Should I be ashamed of the fact I just spent a good 15 mniutes making fart noises?

Yeah.. here I'am, a grown man and I'm sitting at here with my cup off coffee. And for some unknown reason.. I just started. I started an absolutely SYMPHONY of fart noises. My favorite being the ear drum shattering mouth on the inner elbow.

.. And it was fun as hell. I was doing entire little songs with it.. honestly I might have a talent.

..Should I be ashamed of myself?
    Team Member <3

STReetSamurai's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Should I be ashamed of the fact I just spent a good 15 mniutes making fart noises?

No.

Simply avoid reproduction.

Default Re: Should I be ashamed of the fact I just spent a good 15 mniutes making fart noises?

Yes, you should.

Ask the cap'n; natural fart noises are better.

MasterInquisitor's Avatar Ordinarius

*backs away slowly form the Sword of Cao Cao until she can bolt out of the door*

Not ashamed as such...but I am definitely disturbed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    A chomping evil Kentish Giraffe who constantly sings "Four legs good ,two legs bad"

Captain Arrrgh!'s Avatar I'z in yer grass

Whot's tha bloody matter wi' yoo, laddy?!?!
    'as ye gots some kind 'o inferior sphincter ur sumptin?
    Oi've ne'er 'eard o' somebody wi' a handicapped sphincter before. Yoo should try those exercises whot's awoken coma victims use ta wiggle their toes, whot. Start oot slow by clenchin' yer but cheeks and squeezin' oot a tiny little whistler, den steadily expand frum there.
    Oi find it helps if you 'ave a proper, healthy diet o' grog, an' six month old fruit wi' grubs in it.
    Good luck, boyo! 'ere's sum inspiration fer ye's!!!

*****Spla-Farty-Tart-arrrrrrrt**** ****KA-FARRRTTTT******!!!!!!!!

.....Uh oh. Moi bum's bleedin' again......

There's not a problem
    I fart 24hours a day, about 40-50 farts every hour
    So, why should you be ashamed?
    New pics on 24/4/2007

I just have a problem with people who act like farts are funny.

Sure, theyre satisfying and disgusting and all, but they arent FUNNY.

Seleucus I Nicator's Avatar Campidoctor

Nah. It would be pathetic to feel ashame over such a thing. Infact, it is best to not feel ashame over anything at all one does.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Arrrgh! View Post
    Whot's tha bloody matter wi' yoo, laddy?!?!
    'as ye gots some kind 'o inferior sphincter ur sumptin?
    Yes. Yes I do. Problem?
    A chomping evil Kentish Giraffe who constantly sings "Four legs good ,two legs bad"

morons, or what?

Yuck - that was probably one of the most disgusting vids I've ever seen - there hardly anything more off-turning than a farting woman...

Concerning the OP - well - if it made your day happier, why be ashamed?

under the patronage of Belisarius

Do you know how many videos of girls farting exist on youtube?

Far more than I expected

That's what I've been doing wrong!
    Note to self: Don't fart on first dates...

Theres something really retarded about two girls taking turns farting in eachothers face, and then giggling about it...

Yeah, it is pretty disgusting.

aw thats nothing, I have a much more digusting video on memory

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

View at your own risk.

Not all farts are funny, but this one made me cackle

So...wrong.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword of Cao Cao View Post
    Yeah.. here I'am, a grown man and I'm sitting at here with my cup off coffee. And for some unknown reason.. I just started. I started an absolutely SYMPHONY of fart noises. My favorite being the ear drum shattering mouth on the inner elbow.

.. And it was fun as hell. I was doing entire little songs with it.. honestly I might have a talent.

..Should I be ashamed of myself?
    Take a gun into the next room. I'll send someone to bury you in half an hour

He loves it though, its like sustenence to him.

What an undignified position to find yourself to be in, loving the smell of somebody elses farts...That would have to be the ultimate lowpoint in a persons life that I can imagine, just to one day find yourself with your nose buried in somebody elses hole awaiting eagerly for them to fart?

"Boy oh boy, here it comes!"

Man, people are the weirdest creature on the planet.

-BulletproofTurban- that video is wrong!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast