1) game play

2) graphics

3)games (who has the better)

heres mine

1) wii

2)xbox 360

3)xbox 360

Default Re: xbox 360, ps3, wii

1) PS3, i just find the ps controller to be better overall, the wii is nice but not for everything.

2) PS3

3) Wii/360

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

1) Don't know it all depends on what game your playing but if i have to choose, its the Wii because of the innovative wii remote even though it is a bit clunky at times trying to shoot..

2) Right now the 360 has because it has been out for a year more then the PS3 but once the PS3 actually has games that take the potential of the PS3's power then it could be a win for PS3 but most are coming out next year I.E. MGS 4, Killzone 2, and other ones

3) I agree with Xbox 360 since many great titles are coming out in the next couple months, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, GTA IV and the past games that were released that have great graphics are Rainbow Six Vegas, GoW, and Dead Rising plus the fact that Madden NFL 2008 and NCAA football 2008 now have 60 fps on the 360 is a great plus

EDIT: and i believe that Peter Moore will give more pluses to MS because of his great relationship with them so don't be surprised if next year when the 360 has Madden and NCAA 2009 with 60 fps again

EDIT 2: More to #1 if you were talking about which is funner to play with controller wise it would be the 360, the fact that the analog sticks are in comfortable positions on the controller so you don't strain your hand trying to use them like the PS3 controller, unless the PS3 mimics the 360 controller and puts the analog sticks where the 360 ones are i doubt that ill be able to sit playing a PS3 for as long as i can play a 360 just because of how comfortable the 360 controller is
    Last edited by The Black Reaper; July 26, 2007 at 03:09 PM.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

Feliks's Avatar Ω
    Deep Space Nine, Habitat Ring Two, Section 4

1) Wii

2) I don't see a difference between the 360 and PS3, but defiantly not the Wii

3) 360, nearly all of what the PS3 has to offer plus a lot more exclusives, including Gears and Halo 3.

Former Science Reporter for the Helios
    Under the benevolent patronage of
    Annaeus.

God-Emperor of Mankind's Avatar Apperently I protect

1. Never tried the Wii but I can see why it would be alot of fun. But since I haven't tried the Wii I will go with what I do know so 360 for me.
    2. Right now 360 but maybe later PS3 might beat it but the difference won't be that big.
    3. 360 hands down, PS3 stands no chance on this front. 360 got alot of great games already out and more coming.

VOP2288's Avatar Smokey the Bear
    Civitate

1. If you're referring to how each console plays then I'm gonna have to go with the Wii. Not only is it fun but it's also quite clever and really gets you into some of the games.

2. ATM it's the 360, the PS3 might be able to 1-up it in the future but RIGHT NOW it's the 360

3. 360 - a great library of exclusive titles plus some PC game ports and such.
    Under the patronage of Pra

Addicted-Gamers.com - Up-and-coming game news website! Please support us!

Indefinitely Banned

1-Wii
    2-360
    3-360

Shazbot's Avatar grant woodgrain grippin

1-360 for shooters, Wii for everything else

2-360, just look at Gears or Vegas

3- 360 by far, next year may be different though

Edit: Yay 1,500 posts!

playstation 3
    playstation 3
    wii

catintheoven's Avatar Senator

1. wii
    2. xbox360
    3. dont know xbox probably has a bigger varitiety but the wii is working with new technology so it will take a while and not all games will port well to it and I excpect a PS3 will just have mostly the same games as the 360

I have a wii and im playing harry potter on it, with the wii your just totaly emersed, I sit there trying to explain it to people and I stop and realise im actualy doing all the movements, its like when you see people turn when they play racing games but you move with everything on the wii but it doesnt have to be massive movements like you see on tv

Ive played my friends 360 and sure it was all shiny and whizz but it just wasnt the wii, I was playing games totaly bemused by the control even though I had an xbox it just didnt seem as natural as the wii and if I pressed the menu button by accident all hell brakes loose im clicking here there and everywhere

and that power pack

I dont see the point of the PS3 really its just another xbox type even though it was the orginal brand
    Last edited by catintheoven; July 27, 2007 at 07:17 AM.

In the UK we are a democracy one day in four years when we elect our oligarchy

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

1 - 360, I have played a wii and it is a lot of fun, but for me it was just because it was new and different. It's no more fun than playing with a regular controller IMO.

2 - 360 right now, I think eventually the ps3 will tie it, what it lacks in ram and GPU power it will make up in processor speed and sheer amount of textures (blu-ray advantage).

3 - 360 no question. It has the best games now, and it has the best games coming down the pipes (halo, mass effect).
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

1) game play Tie, Wii and 360. The Wii is fun in it's own way, but 360 is extremely fun too.

2) graphics 360 as of this post, but obviously if Sony is to be believed the PS3 should be better

3)games (who has the better) 360 by a long shot. Too many good exclusives, and other games that are typically exclusives on other platforms are now coming to 30 too.

I don't even own Wii, PS3 or X360. All I have is XBOX. Right now, the plan is to get a X360 Elite made by using 65 nanometers manufacturing process for CPU and GPU (supposed to come out in this fall).

1) This is about controller's right? Well then it depends on the game. I like how the thumb sticks are placed on both xobx and x360 controllers. I love the big ass xbox controller, because it feels so comfortable when I'm playing Halo. Then again the "playstation" style controller is superior for games like PES series (Pro Evo).

2) :hmmm: As far as I understand anything about the hardware difference between PS3 and X360. Then I think that the PS3 is a bit more powerful and thus can output better graphics. I the end its all about how, lets say Sony will support game makers (tools etc.) and how much developers can take out from that hardware (I guess you need some talent to do so).

3) Right now X360 has better games IMO and best is coming. Been looking for Mass Effect since its announcement. Despite horrible Halo 2 I'm looking forward to finish the fight. I think that the Rainbow: Vegas is a good game, also Gears of War is probably quite solid. Then there are both Ghost Recons.

BioShock and GTA IV on PC for me.

"What? Huh? Oil? Who said something about oil, ***** you cooking?"

"The United States of Space, coz I ain’t stopping at the Moon. Write this down, M… A… R… S… MARS *****es. That’s where we are going, Mars, red rocks!
    "